Chapter 3

Aulani

*
After I finished checking out everything, I was definitely hungry. I walked to the food court, checking my emails. All the same thing, people asking if they could own the company with me. I don't even know why I continue to look at them. As I raised my head to see my options of places to look at, I saw Ava lil ass.

I walked closer to see her with some boy. Mm ok. I walked over to their table, but was stopped by some boy. He seemed to be 16 or something around Ava's age. "Wassup Ma' can I getcha numba?" I smirked, trying to hide the laughter that was building up.

I didn't want to laugh in his face because that's rude so I kindly said. "I think I'm too old for you." As I was walking away I heard him scream "I ain't want ya ugly ass anyway bitch!" I laughed to my self. Niggas be mad. Any way like I planned on doing, I finally reached the table that Ava was at.

"Ava hey boo." I smiled, she looked up shocked as hell. Her "date" looked up as well, but oblivious to what was going on. "Uhh Aulani what you doing here?"

"Working silly. The question is what are you doing here?" I arched an eyebrow. "We are not speaking of this now." She tried to dismiss me. "Psh, girl lets go, tell your date bye." I pulled her out of her seat, but she pushed me.

I was about to beat all hell out of her, but I had to remember that she was my sister. I calmed down as she explained to the boy she was with what was going on. When she was finished talking to him, she walked right past me brushing against me in the process.

She lucky I ain't lash out on her yet because I definitely came to the food court for food, but I saw her. We walked to my car and got in. The first couple minutes of the car ride was silent, probably because Ava mad I cut her thing short.

"Ava you know you wrong for sneaky out the house, but I won't snitch. We sisters we look out for each other. The only reason I did what I did back there was because that boy you was with looks like he's around my age." She shifted in her seat letting me know something was up. "He's around my age isn't he?" She sighed. "Ava what the hell!?"

"He's only 19 Lani calm down." She rolled her eyes. "Fuck you mean calm down, that nigga is legal. He can catch a whole case fucking with you. He should be ashamed of himself." She began to shift in her seat again. "What is it now?"

"I told him I was 18." I slapped myself on the forehead. "I still won't tell mommy and daddy, but Ava you have to chill. It's some boys out here that will get what they want even if you say no. They won't care, if you tell him you're 18, he's gonna treat you like you're 18. Meaning sex." She sighed. "I know Lani, but it's just that older men attract me, I can't stand boys my age."

"Aves you are 15 you shouldn't even be worried about boys. I'm 20 and still don't pay them attention. I'm not saying to not wonder or wait till you 30, but calm down. If there's actually a boy that wants you, he will come when the time is right."

"Ok I understand." She nodded. I pulled up in front of our parents house. "Now tell me how did you leave without anyone noticing."

"I climbed out the window." I laughed. "Oh boy I remember Joi and I always did that. But once we got from the roof, we got caught because nosey ass Ms.Ann used to see us. When I tell you we got our tail beat every time." I laughed with Ava as we got out of my car. We walked into the house since the front door was open.

"And where have you been Ms.lady?" Daddy asked sitting up on the couch. My soul damn near jumped out of my body, I swear I didn't see him right there. I can tell Ava didn't either because she was just as shocked as me. "She was with me, you said she couldn't go on her date, so I took her to work with me."I saved Ava an ass whopping. He slit his eyes at us, but soon nodded.