Chapter 35

Aulani

*

I woke to an empty bed. I heard the shower running so I knew August was in there cleaning himself. Woo..last night was beyond beautiful. I feel in love with his light bulb head ass now. I can't believe I was missing out on that.

Now I'm latched on like a leech, I ain't going no where.  August came out the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

I began to move my butt a little. He slapped my ass cheek and I squealed laughing. "You inna good mood." He chuckled sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Yes I am." I smiled. "I dicked ya dahn good huh?" He smirked putting lotion his body. "Yes you did." I grabbed the bottle and lotioned his back and arms.

"Damn maybe I should've been pinned ya ass dahn, if I knew ya would start takin' care of me."

"Don't play, I been taking care of you." I playfully slapped his arm. "Yeah you was I guess."

"Yeah I guess girl." He picked me up kissing my neck. "Oh my God." I laughed as he removed the blanket from my legs.

"Show me how ya take care of me." He dropped his towel.

*
I finally made it back home after another two rounds with August this morning. I went into the living, but didn't see Bria or Kaiya so I thought they had went home late last night.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed myself a water bottle. As I skipped up the steps to my bedroom, seeing Bria and Kaiya knocked out on my bed.

I slowly sat on the bed trying not to wake them. "Where you been at?" Bria scared me. "Oh shit! Girl I thought you was sleep." I laughed. She squinted her eyes at me then started smiling.

"You gave him some didn't  you?" Bria squealed hopping out the bed. "Yass bitch yas." I started twerking. She pulled out her camera and began recording me

"Aye you showing off Lani!" Bria hyped me up. I stopped and turned around laughing. " I dont know why but I've been in a twerking mood all day."

"Cause you addicted now. Girl I've been trynna tell you dick is a drug." She laughed sitting back in her position. "I ain't know it was till August gave me some." I said truthfully.

"I'm so proud of you." She threw her arms around my neck hugging me. "Give me all the details."

*

August

"My niggas!" I dapped up Sneak then Teek and lil DJ, before sitting back down in my chair.

"Wassam lil Sneak."

"Wassam unc Aug."He plopped on the chair.

"Wassam lil nigga what ya all happy fa'?" Sneak laughed sitting down next to me. Teek sat across from us. "Yeah he ova there glowin' and shit."

"Glowin'?" I chuckled. "Y'all niggas geekin'." I shook my head. "Nah you geekin' ova hea' glowin' and shit like you pregnant or something." Teek laughed.

"Nah nigga he got some pussy." Sneak dapped me. "Yeah I did." I smirked. "From which thot? Lil shawty from Whitten?" He asked.

"Nah." I shook me head.

 "Shawty from Bay." Teek joined. 

"No, fuck y'all think I be doin'?"

"Fuckin' bitches and gettin' money." They said together. "Yeah I do that but it was actually Aulani."

"Deadass?" They asked surprised. "Yeah." I chuckled. "My nigga she the one got ya whipped like this." Sneak laughed with his tongue out.

I laughed. "Gone head inna back DJ." He nodded and made his way back there. "So what happened? How did it lead ya that?"

"To be honest, I dont know. I took her out, but had to cut it short cause some nigga spotted me on some you Yung, the one that killed my homie or cousin type shit. So we left went to this bar where she got drunk, went to a hotel and just fucked." I shrugged.

"Wait what nigga?" Sneak asked. "I dont know. Tall light skin, a lil pretty boy face." I shrugged again. "Nigga describe him some more."

"Fuck we suppose to automatically know this nigga cause of two descriptions. Every nigga in ATL look like that." Teek mugged me. "I wasn't starrin' at this nigga that hard cause I was pissin'?"

"The fuck?" They made a face. "Yeah fruity ass was watchin' me piss." They shook their head. "He could possibly be related to Wavy irritatin ass."

"True, but we need to get up New York, to get his ass rounded up along wit two faced ass Nathan."

"I talked to Ghost and he said when the time is right."

"Wait a minute, so did you walk to him befo' or afta ' ya smashed his daughta'." Teek asked laughing.

"Befo'." I laughed. "You a creepa'."

--------
Sorry it's short but enjoy guys

Auddie out ❤️