Chapter 36

Aulani

*

I walked up the driveway of my parents house after parking my car. I caught everyone here at once, before Aiden left. I know they were all against August and I dealing with each other again, but now that I got that good wood, they are gonna bee seeing him more often.

I walked in house seeing DJ plying with Tamia. "Lani!" Mia ran to me with big arms. "Hey pooh." I picked her up kissing her cheek. "Hey auntie." DJ said still sitting down. "Really DJ, that's all I get?" I put Tamia down and put my hands on my hips.

"Hi favorite auntie!" he screamed running into my arms. I laughed and kissed his forehead. "That; right baby, I'm your favorite."

"I thought I was your favorite?" Tamia asked with a hand on her hip. "Yeah, only because you cant boss me around." He stuck his tongue out. "Yuh huh, yes I can." she stomped her tiny foot, "Nuh huh cause you a baby." He teased. "I not no baby." I heard her say as I headed for the older ones.

I followed their laughter to the deck outside the back door. "Hey family!" I cheerfully shouted walking onto the deck. "Lani!" they said giving me a big hug all at once. "Where you been at girl?" Ava pushed my arm. "Right she been dippin' out on us forreal." Aiden laughed along with everyone else.

"To let y'all know where I actually been is with August." I said getting it over with. "And before y'all say something, I don't give a damn. I like August a lot and he likes me the same, if not more." I shut it down before they got started.

"Aulani we all talked it over with August and we forgave him." Joi said. "Joi i don't care- wait what?" I asked confused. "We talked to August like two or three weeks ago about you two getting back on good terms and we're all fine with it." Mama stated and everyone nodded.

"Forreal?" I asked. "Yeah, so how did the date go?" Aiden asked. Surprisingly acting as if he really wanted to know. "Well it was off to a good start before some guy came up to August saying he killed his cousin or homeboy, so we left."

"Wait what?" my dad stood up. "A nigga came up to y'all on some creep shit like that?"

"No he came to August when they were in the bathroom. And Aug came back and was like we need to go cause of yadda yadda yadda. " They all looked stunned. "Wow, so did he actually kill the nigga." Ava bad ass asked. "That's not important." Daddy said. "The hell? Did you not just hear her lil ass cussing?" Mama smacked the back of daddy's head. "Damn woman." he hissed.

"But the importance is, did one of y'all see his face?" I shook my head. "Once I  saw where August was looking, I  looked for a brief second, but covered my face. You know in case they saw me on the street by myself or took a picture." Everybody nodded.

"Smart girl." daddy nodded. "So what happened after that?" Joi nosey ass asked. "We went back to our hotel room and chilled out." I shrugged. " 'Chilled out'." Aiden mocked me. "When I'm chillin' with a female I'm fuckin' her." Aiden laughed. "That's right son." Daddy dapped him up, but Mama slapped both of them.

You see why I hit people so much because my family so damn physical. "What bitches you been fucking?" Mama looked Daddy up and down. "Well you know." He smirked. "Don't make-"

"Make you what? Baby chill I'm playing, you can never take  a joke." Daddy sucked his teeth. "You can joke ya yellow ass right on that couch tonight." Mama rolled her eyes. "Or I can joke myself right between those thighs." He kissed her neck. "Eww your children are right here." Aiden said as we all made disgusted faces.

"And this was supposed to be about Aulani." Joi shook her head. "Yeah but I think i heard enough." Ava put her hands up in surrender, going back into the house. We laughed. "Well how about you just tell us." Mama laughed as well.

"Aight so maybe we didn't just chill, but we had mind blowing sex." I smiled. Joi and Mama squealed while daddy and Aiden looked shocked. "Woah so when did we get this comfortable ta the  point where ya can tell yo daddy who's a killer that you fucked Yung?" Dad asked.

"Daddy don't make it seem like that." I giggled. "You called him daddy?" Joi asked. I covered my mouth and looked at Aiden and my dad waiting for the answer. "No." I shook my head. "Better now." Daddy and Aiden said shaking their heads.

"So how was it mind blowing?" My mom asked. "Well-"

"Wait before you start, we gone head on out. We don't wanna hea' all this." Aiden said as they got out of their seats leaving. "And they there were 3." We laughed. "Well one I had like five orgasms."

"Got damn." Joi eyes widened. "The first time me and your father had sex I had seven." Mama smirked. "Ew." I shook at the image.

"But he had me crying real tears and my body shook so bad." They nodded. "That's what happens when you get that good wood." Joi nodded. "Damn I need some right now, let me go get your father." She ran into the house. I shook my head laughing.

-------------------------
Girlllll no lie I am really bussing these chapters out. I didn't think I really good get through with this. But I really am. Woooo

Auddie out😛