Harry's P.O.V (short)

Harry's P.O.V

After about five minutes of gawking and realization that they lied to me, I hit Louis in the nuts and we walked towards Ms. Peazer to listen to the directions. He waddled behind slowly, clutching himself and swearing at me. Typically, he was the one to hit someone and I was the one getting hit. Guess I'm stronger than he thought. I didn't even listen because I was looking at all the hot French girls walking by, foreign girls are sexy as hell. I walked right on over to them and I could sense the Irish leprechaun following me.

"I know I'm hot and all but you don't have to follow me." I smirked, feeling a eye roll coming on.

"It's one of the directions from the teacher and plus its not like you speak French fluently so you need a translator"

"Why are you helping me exactly? If anything because of that little crush on me I figured you'd want me to yourself." I smirked, staring at a pair of two girls.

"Oh please, why the hell would I have a crush on an arrogant bastard like yourself? And if you can speak French then go ahead and say something to me. Anything." He smirked as I just rolled my eyes.

"Alright, je suis le pain douche." I smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"Is that the only thing you can say? I am the bread shower? You really need help if that's how you're going to pick up girls.

"Well I can also say Je m'appelle fromage. Don't tell me 'My name is Cheese' isn't a great pickup line... fine, you can come." I gave in, watching him quirk an eyebrow at me. Hey, I can be funny, just with him I choose not to be.

"Hello ladies"

"Bonjour dames" (bold is Niall, plain is Harry, and italics is the girls)

"Bonjour quel est votre nom"

"Harry"

"Je m'appelle Anastasia et c'est Caroline"

"This is Anastasia and Caroline"

"Oh well it's very nice to meet you"

"c'est très agréable de vous rencontrer"

"vous aussi"

"You too"

"êtes-vous occupé vendredi soir"

"Are we busy Friday night?"

"No"

"nous rencontrer au revoir karaoké club"

"Meet us at the karaoke club"

Then they gave us their numbers and left.

(Looking at it now, a year later, this chapter is so awkward. Oh my god)

*Edited but not extended*