Harry's P.O.V

I looked around the performers area and noticed that all that was left was the five of us and that band of four. The teacher decided that instead of just choosing one member to go on, that all of us would go on individually. I smiled over at Niall as he grinned back, finally letting go of Josh. He seemed to be finally enjoying his trip. Ms. Peazer dismissed us all to our rooms so I grabbed Niall's hand and we walked back to the room.

I sat down on my bed leaning up against the headboard as Niall laid his head down on my lap and played with my fingers. I just smiled down at him as he did that for the next few minutes in silence.

Niall. "Harry?" He asked looking up at me with those bubbly blue eyes.

Harry. "Yes Niall?"

Niall. "What we're you talking about with Louis the other day?"

Harry. "What do you mean babe?" I furrowed my eyebrows and just pulled my fingers through his hair as his eyes closed then opened again.

Niall. "The other day, you and Louis were talking about some girl in some room? What was that about?" I nodded as realization hit me.

Harry. "That was about this relationship I had. It's all in the past now"

Niall. "Oh" he looked saddened as curiosity settled in his eyes so I just laughed at him.

Harry. "Do you wanna know what happened?" I laughed as he hesitantly nodded.

Niall. "You don't have to say if it hurts you too much. I'll be fine not knowing if it makes you feel better. I was just curious and all but-" he rambled.

Harry. "Niall, I'll be fine. I just, I just need a second." I breathed out trying to calm down. This would be only the second time that I've told someone the story of Eleanor and I. I only told my family we broke up due to differences.

Harry. "Well it all started in-" I began when the door was opened by Louis, Liam, and Zayn.

Louis. "Hey boys, getting cozy huh?" He winked at us as I rolled my eyes.

Harry. "Actually, I was just telling Niall a story" I spoke putting emphasis on story as he nodded.

Zayn. "Oh a story! I wanna hear!" He exclaimed and grabbed a chair and Liam.

Louis. "Actually boys I think we should go, it's actually getting late and we should let them have time together."

Liam. "It was your idea to came here. What's really going on here Lou?" I sighed and bit my lip looking up at the boys.

Harry. "Lou, could you take them to your room and explain? It's difficult enough to tell one person again, much less four?" I sighed rubbing my hands over my eyes already feeling the tears form.

Louis. "Of course, C'mon lads." He said bringing them out of the room as Niall sat up.

Niall. "Listen Harry, if it pains you this much-"

Harry. "Niall, if we're gonna date then I'm going to have to be honest with you." I sighed gathering myself together.

Harry. "Well, when I was in-" suddenly the door burst open by none other than Ms. Peazer.

MS. "Okay boys, be in the stage area in five minutes. We have an announcement." She said closing the door.

Harry. "Are you kidding me? It's like the universe doesn't want me to tell you" I sighed as he stood up off the bed.

Niall. "Or maybe the universe is saying you aren't ready to tell me. Maybe in a little while you will be ready." He smiled helping me off the bed then putting his arms around my neck.