Harry's P.O.V

THIS STORY IS GOING TO PERMANENTLY BE IN HARRY'S P.O.V BESIDES IN RARE OCCASIONS. ENJOY.

HS. "Justin stop it I'm trying to focus" I laughed as he started shooting me with some nerd gun he bought at some store around the block.

JB. "Why you big baby? Can't handle the ultimate master of machine guns and rifles with the swaggiest of hair and tattoos?"

HS. "I think there's a difference between these styrofoam bullets and an actual one." I stated picking on up and throwing it at his hair as he collapsed.

JB. "I've been shot! I've been shot! Save yourself and go on without me!" He shot up from the bed and grabbed his hand.

HS. "I've could never leave you! You're the one I love!" I exclaimed dropping to my knees crying fake tears.

JB. "Then explain him!" He shouted pointing at the door just as Niall walked in.

HS. "It's not what it looks like!" I cried as he jumped up from the ground grabbing his gun.

JB. "Save it fo' the dead sucka!" He exclaimed shooting his last pellet at me.

HS. "Goodbye world." I whispered and fell to the floor.

Suddenly a loud whistle started blaring from the room next to us. I pulled out the camera on my phone as Justin started rapping along to it.

JB. "

Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby

Let me know

Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it

And we start real slow

You just put your lips together

And you come real close

Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby

Here we go" he took off his shades and slung them on the bed. He started playing with the zipper on his coat and threw that on the ground. He started rapping to the camera until the song finished.

HS. "Oh my"

I laughed posting the video on YouTube. (Not actually on there btw, just made it up) I noticed Niall was just standing there not doing anything. I walked over to him and hugged him placing a kiss to his forehead and walking out the door. He may have ignored me but he's still my little furby. I don't even know why I left the room but I felt like getting a muffin. I strolled out of the hotel and accidentally bumped into none other than Selena!

HS. "Selena? What are you still doing in France? Shouldn't you be on tour?"

SG. "Harry! Thank god! Niall called me and said that he really needed to talk to me. I was going through Reims and heading to Luxembourg when he said that it was urgent? He's not injured is he?"

HS. "No hes fine but just how long ago did he call you?"

SG. "25-30 minutes ago why?"

HS. "like 45 minutes ago we sorta became boyfriends I guess and I asked him why he looked upset and he kept saying he's fine and then raised his voice at me when I said I was concerned." I stated scratching my neck.

SG. "That's weird."

HS. "Yeah like I was in there 5 minutes ago with him and Justin- oh yeah Justin's here by the way- and he was really quiet."

SG. "Seriously?! This is gonna be awkward" she straightened her shirt and then took my arm.

SG. "Let's go"

HS. "I must be hot or something. In about the 10 days we've been here, I've met Selena Gomez, Nick Grimshaw, Justin Bieber, Jennifer Aniston, and I've seen Demi Lovato."

SG. "Goodness you have a busy schedule, you haven't seen Taylor Swift yet gave you?"

HS. "Oh yeah she intruded in on our trip and the teacher threw her out but let Justin stay, it was hilarious" I laughed remembering that day.

SG. "Wow, you've had an eventful trip!" She exclaimed as we approached the door. I opened it for her and stepped aside.

SG. "Thanks! Niall, Justin....." she muttered.

NH. "Selena, thank god you're here, I really need to talk to you!"

He sped out of the room dragging Selena out leaving me with Justin.

JB. "Have you learned that song yet?"

HS. "Actually yes I have, when does she get here though?"

JB. "I dunno let me text her " he muttered staring at his phone when there was a ding.

JB. "Actually she just got here" he sounded surprised at her quick arrival.

JB. "She said that she wants to get settled in before she meets us so we've got some time to kill. Now about earlier, what were you saying?"

HS. "Right... about that, it was nothing-"

JB. "Harry, I think we all know that that's bull shit now tell me"

HS. "Fine, well it all started about a month ago at school. He was sitting in my desk at school and Ms. Peazer said sit down next to him and she said we would be rooming with the person at our desk in Paris for a month. Well that meant I was stuck with Niall and I wasn't too happy about that. Things started happening in Paris when we got here, I liked him and he liked me, blah blah blah but then he denied liking me. He had just told me that he liked me then he tells everyone that he's straight and goes off with this dude that no one likes and he knew that no one liked him. One thing lead to another he kissed me, he went off with this dude that was about to rape him, becomes my boyfriend, calls me a whore, and doesn't even say anything about what I performed yesterday so.... yeah."

JB. "Sounds like you've had a pretty eventful trip, and you still have like 17 days left. You're cool though, I'm staying here till you leave."

HS. "Fine with me" I said as slowly as possible grabbing the nerf gun from the ground and shooting him in the chest.

JB. "Oh, we having a war now ehh? You're on curly"

HS. "Come at me Maple"

JB. "Maple? The hell?"

HS. "You're Canadian and it makes for distraction!"