Harry's P.O.V

I was shocked when he kissed me but luckily, people kept knocking on the door saying that it was time for the competition. He got off me and blushed before running out the door. I walked down about 5 minutes later and saw Niall talking to Josh in a corner. I was about to head over to the other 3 boys when I saw Niall trying to push Josh away who wouldn't budge. I slid over closer towards them and hid behind one of the telephone boxes so I could tell what was going on. I could barely hear but I had heard enough.

NH. "Josh, let go of me!"

JD. "Why? So you can run off to Styles, not gonna happen, you're mine now Niall"

NH. "No I'm not, I'm a human not a piece of property!"

JD. "Well I'm about to prove you're mine" He growled.

NH. "Let go of me!"

JD. "Stop struggling it will only make it worse!"

HS. "What is going on here?" I stepped away from the booth and walked towards them, folding my arms across my chest.

JD. "What do you want Styles?" He snapped trying to get Niall to calm down.

HS. "To know what is going on here if you would listen Devine..." I snapped right back making him glare at me.

JD. "None of this affects you now you can go off and sleep with someone like usual."

HS. "How would you know if I sleep with someone, even though I don't. Plus I'm surprised you're not off sucking some random dudes dick, I mean that's the usual for you isn't it. I can hear you from my room." I questioned looking innocent.

JD. "What did you just say?" He asked letting go of Niall then walking over towards me.

HS. "Man, you should really get some hearing aids. Can you hear me now?!" I shouted making him just glare.

HS. "Niall, go over there with Liam, I have some things to discuss with Mr. Devine here..."

NH. "Harry don't..." He tried to warn me but I just held my ground and rolled up my sleeves when I heard a whistle behind me. I turned around and saw the three standing there.

LT. "You go Harry! Why not just take off your shirt?" He winked so I just rolled my eyes and faced Josh again.

Josh just stared me down and eventually walked away along with the boys besides Niall who just stood there awkwardly.

HS. "Niall, why did you kiss me this morning when you said to thesis that you weren't into guys?"

NH. "I dunno, it was jus a s-"

HS. "Don't you dare say it was a spur I the moment because you sounded like you have been planning in kissing me for a while before this morning." I warned him

NH. "Harry I'm sorry-"

I cut him off by slamming my lips to his.