Harry's P.O.V

After I left Niall in the hotel room I went for a walk around the hotel. I thought about what had happened between the 2 boys and decided I would pay little Joshie boy a visit. I had just turned onto his hallway when I saw Niall standing at the door way. I stayed where I was for a minute and heard there conversation. I couldn't believe he would lie to us. I grumbled to myself and went back to the room and stood up against the desk. He came back a minute later and I had to focus as much as possible to not go over to him and scream about him lying to us. I heard him mutter a few words to himself and get out a small journal. After a few minutes he got up but a small piece of paper slipped out of his pocket. I picked it up and as soon as I saw the first few words I folded it back up and went to find Niall. I went to Josh's room.

JD. "Can I help you?" He asked sniffling so I rolled my eyes at him.
HS. "Where is Niall at?"
JD. "I dunno I haven't seen him since he, since he"
HS.  Josh drop the fucking act and tell me where he is. I know sure as hell that you 2 are still together. Now tell me where the fucking he is." I spat making him back off and point in the direction to the left.
HS. " Fucking prick." I muttered to myself and went to find him.

     I headed off in the direction he pointed to and saw Niall talking to someone but I couldn't see who. I was about to give him the piece of paper until I heard my name.

NH. "Dammit what if Harry read it?"
LP. "Dude Harry would never do that to you..." The person who turned out to Liam spoke.
NH. "Except he doesn't know what it is so he wouldn't know what he would be reading but he would know it's mine because he knows my hand writing!" He whisper screamed turning the cushions on the couch in the hallway upside down. I decided I would come out now.
HS. "Niall I think you dropped this in the room." I handed him the paper and turned around to go back to the room.
NH. "Harry, did you happen to read this?"
HS. "Like Liam said, I would never do that to you."

      I said and went back to the room. I flopped down on my mattress and closed my eyes when the door opened. I looked up and saw Niall at the foot of my bed. I just waved and closed my eyes just trying to relax until I heard Niall whispering to himself although I could hear him.

NH. "Okay you can do this, you can do this..."
HS. "Do what?"
NH. "You won't judge me if I do something will you? No matter what it is?"
HS. "No of course not-"

     All of a sudden I was interrupted when he started walking over to me until I felt a light pressure on my lips.