Niall's P.O.V

For the rest of the evening Harry and I talked about anything and everything and then we just randomly went silent. I rested my head on his shoulder and I could feel him tense up for a minute but then he relaxed. I tried closing my eyes for a minute but I could feel his eyes staring into the side of my head. After a moment of awkward silence I decided that I would tell him that I like him too.

NH. "Harry I wanted to tell you that-"
LT. "Hello boys!"
HS. "Hey Lou, what were you saying Niall?"
NH. "It's okay, not that important."
HS. "You sure?"
NH. "Very"
LT. "Did I interrupt something important?"
NH. "No it's fine."
HS. "The only interrupting important things was earlier! Love you Lou"
NH. "Huh?"
HS. "When I went for a walk I headed down to Louis' room and I heard moaning so I thought it was Eleanor. I always found it fun to interrupt people doing those things so I knocked and instead of Eleanor it was Liam."
NH. "Really?! It's about time! I have been telling him to man up, grow a pair, and finally tell you how he feels Lou! That's great!"
LT. "Shuddup Niall"
NH. "Hey I'm not the one who interrupted your sexy time with The Payne. His nickname was always The Payne because whenever people would see him coming they would see 'Here comes the Payne!' '' I said like a radio announcer.
HS. "Woah do that again! But with something else. Ahh, say One Direction!"
NH. "One Direction"

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FZR_Sed-XE)

LT. "Oh my gosh that is so cool!"

NH. "Yeah buddy."
HS. "Now what do we do?"
LT. "I don't know about you but I think I'm going to take a nap."

     At first I thought he was going to go back to his room but instead he just lied down on Harry's bed and was about to fall asleep.

NH. "Uh, Louis why did you came all the way down here to take a nap?"
LT. "Because Liam is in the shower and he doesn't take his clothes with him."
HS. "You didn't seem to mind him being naked earlier?"
LT. "Yeah well, I'm just not in the mood today."
HS. "Louis get down there and take a nap, stop being a wuss"
LT. "Fine"

     As soon as he closed the door I was about to start talking again when the door opened again.

LP. "Hiya lads!"
NH. "Liam? Louis just said you were in the shower?"
LP. "I was but then I decided to take a walk around the hotel and somehow I ended up here."
HS. "Ahh, sorry about interrupting you earlier." He snickered.
LP. "Shuddup Haz"
NH. "Haz? What kind of nickname is that?"
HS. "I dunno, what kind of nickname is Nialler?"
NH. "No I mean why would you replace the 'r' with 'z' and they 'y' with 'a' ?"
LP. "Yeah well you analyze things to much."
NH. "No I don't!"
HS. "Niall, you do."
NH. "Do not!"
HS. "Do to!"
NH. "Do not!"
HS. "Do to!"
NH. "Do not!"
LP. "I gotta go... bye!"
HS. "Bye... do to."
NH. "Do not! Do not! Do not!"

*Door Slams Close*

HS. "Ya' know, you look really adorable when you argue and pout."
NH. *Blushes*
HS. "Aww, is it to warm in here or am I just that sexy?"
NH. *Blushes harder*
HS. "I'm gonna go with the sexy thing, but you know what would be even sexier?"
NH. "What?" *Still blushing like a mad man*
HS. "You without the blanket and the clothes in between us. Because all that is separating us is a few pieces of thin material." He whispered seductively in my ear causing me to get chill bumps.
HS. "So I'm sexy and it's cold in here? Not a good combination but-"
NH. "Hey do you wanna go for a jog or something?"
HS. "Uh, sure!"