IV: Table Reads

IV = 4 in roman numerals :P *suddenly remembers i'm getting an actual IV tomorrow for my widsom teeth removal surgery* *still manages to remain calm* idk why but i'm surprised i'm not that nervous still, i would usually be freaking out by now lol 😂 

===================

IV: Table Reads 

= 3 months later =

I looked around the main living area of my apartment from the beautiful decoration pieces on the walls, to the really comfortable cream sofa, to the huge stainless steel fridge in the kitchen, to the gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows, to the most amazing view outside it. I covered my mouth with my hands, my eyes wide with excitement, my insides feeling so giddy with amazement. I arrived in Vancouver two days ago and I was still having a hard time wrapping my head around this whole thing.

 I arrived in Vancouver two days ago and I was still having a hard time wrapping my head around this whole thing

I still couldn't believe that this was happening. I couldn't believe that I got my first movie role. I couldn't believe that I was in Vancouver, Canada. I just couldn't believe that my dreams were actually coming true. It felt so surreal. I felt like I was in a daze.

After Joslyn and Rob told me I got the part (and I found out about the real Harry...) I immediately went back to the Airbnb I was staying at to tell Ellie. She freaked out, running around the whole apartment before hugging me so tight. She was so happy for me that she bought a cake from a nearby store to celebrate my achievement. I called my parents right afterwards and they were just as ecstatic. My mom literally had tears in her eyes since she was that happy for me and my dad was also genuinely excited for me too.

I later told Ellie everything about Harry. I told her how he was so nice during the audition, smiling at me and saying words of encouragement. But once we were out of the room he turned into some angry, cold, unloved, bitter monster. I told her of all the snide comments he said to me and how I got so stumped on giving him one back. I grew angry as I retold the whole story. I could still imagine that cocky smirk on his face. 

But I also felt so...disappointed. From an actor's point of view, I looked up to Harry so much. I admired him, I idolized him. I thought he was such a brilliant actor and I always wished that I could become him and be well known in this industry like he was. But little did I know what a complete asshole he was in real life.

I constantly told myself not to let him get to me, not to let his arrogant ass have a negative impact on my excitement and performance for this role. People like Harry craved for reactions. Those type of people love to see others get angry and lose control of their emotions. So I told myself not to let him get to me. I was going to be the opposite of what he wanted from me and be nice instead. That surely must make that smug smirk wipe off his face.

I made a cup of coffee in the kitchen and walked to the table right in front of the huge window. I sat down on the comfy chair, sending snaps to Ellie (who was back in Toronto) of my gorgeous view while enjoying my hot drink. She immediately called me through FaceTime, basically in tears since she was so jealous.