Chapter 4 : The Answer

"Hello, girls." sang a treacherous voice, it was like the sound of nails scratching a chalkboard. Where did it come from? I started to look around, to find the source of this mysterious voice. As I did this my attention kept going to the dead bodies on the plane. I was sitting on the floor of the carpeted aisle that was covered in dried up blood. I had picked the one spot where there was none, but it just happened to give me a view of all of the passengers. Some had petrified looks on their faces while others' were of pure joy. There were also the few who were emotionless. Some had fallen forward and onto their faces while others had fallen sideways onto their armrests. For some of them, only their heads had fallen leaving me in their final gaze. All of these people had suffered the same horrible fate.

"Allie," I was broken out of my sad gaze by the scared sounding noise of Maya's voice. I turned in her direction to see what she was so scared about. There was a dark creature floating away out of the airplane.

I'm no creature, I'm an angel.

What was that voice?! Is this what Emily was talking about? Who are you?

All of your questions will be answered, just follow me.

I was really confused, and it looked like everyone else was too. I looked at the figure and she was already halfway through the exit. Close behind her was Emily. Wait, EMILY!

"EMILY! EMILY" I shouted after her, but she didn't seem to hear me. She was walking slowly and with every step, she was farther off the ground. She was rising high off the ground at a quick pace, and next thing I knew she was already out the door so high up that all I could see were her ankles.

I ran outside as quick as I could and the others followed. By the time I had made it outside they had stopped. Emily was about 10 feet off the ground but the angel was at around 15.

"Now I shall answer all of your questions." said the mysterious voice, except this time it was very cheerful. I had so many questions to ask, so I opened my mouth to start asking. It was like my lips had gone numb, no matter what I tried to do they wouldn't move. I started to scream as hard as humanly possible, but no noise came out. Then the creature started to laugh.

"Thank you, girls! I didn't expect a reaction this precious!", she said playfully, then her face went dead serious.

"Now, I'm going to make this quick. My name is Kora, and I have ancient blood coursing through my veins from the planet Settinalgenflictea which is where we are now. You went through a portal located where what you humans call the 'Bermuda Triangle'. I know you want to go home and have your normal life back, but you can't. At least, not yet. If you want to go home you need to travel across Settinalgenflictea to my castle, where we will have the final showdown which will determine life or death. To answer your other question, yes you were in heaven. Sometimes God tries to challenge us and save you, but our powers allow us to steal you from his clutches. Finally, you girls are special. Remember that. All other answers will be revealed by the end. When Emily wakes up tell her 'Asdeha Morpheiya Dehalia'. Your in Settinalgenfictea's clutched now, good luck."

With that, she gave us one more chilling grin and then disappeared. Before I could fully take in her words I remembered something else. EMILY! I looked up towards her, just to notice she was quickly descending from her previous position. Now only a few feet above me, I quickly ran below her just on time to catch her.

She was heavy in my arms. Her eyes were gently closed, with all of her limbs drooping out of my arms. I gently placed her on the ground, but when I did she started shaking violently. After a couple of seconds, she stopped and her eyes quickly opened.