Toxic (CAMREN)

CHAPTER 1

NO ONE'S POV

It was 7 am and a lot of students were already in school chatting on how well their summer vacation was until the doors of the school flew open revealing a tall brunette with RayBan's on and a leather jacket with combat boots walk in with 2 girls behind her. Everyone kept quiet because everyone knew that these girls ruled this school. They weren't popular because their leader was captain of the softball team or that they were all rich. They were popular because they were called "The Unholy Trinity". They were the bad girls of the school. They'd throw parties which included drinking, sex and more drinking. One thing that everyone managed to be amazed by is that these girls managed to keep their straight A's and gain the respect of everyone. 

The Unholy Trinity's Leader was none other than the rich, sassy and captain of the softball team Lauren Jauregui. She has two other girls that role with her. Both rich and sassy their Normani Hamilton and Ally Hernandez. They run the school with an iron fist. Ally has a boyfriend named Troy and Normani and Lauren are both lesbians. No one has ever gotten through Lauren's walls and everyone wonders if she'll ever be able to love someone and not make them just a one night stand.

LAUREN POV

I'm here at this party tonight. Its my group's annual Back to school party. Everyone has alcohol in their drinks and everyone I see around me is drunk. Even I'm drunk. I bump into this girl that I have never seen before and decide to flirt with her because of how good this brunette looks like.

"Hey." I said casually to this beautiful brunette in front of me.

"Hi" She smiles at me cheekily. She can seriously bright up this room by her smile.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing here?" I asked since this is the first time I saw a girl like her at party like this.

"I just transferred here and my cousin dragged me into this party." She said while looking at me those sparkling brown eyes.

"That's cool. I'm Lauren. Lauren Jauregui." I say before extending my hand to shake her's. She shaked my hand which caused electricity to fly all over my arms.

"I know who you are. My cousin talks about you so much I think my ears might even fall off but anyways I'm Camila. Camila Cabello." She said.

"So who's this cousin of yours?" I ask her ultimately curious on who it is.

"Oh its Ally Hernandez. She's part of your group right?" She asks me. Damn it Ally! Now I won't get this chick in bed. Curse you.

"Uhh yeah. I'm surprised she actually told you about our group." I say as nervousness crept up in me. What the fuck Jauregui! You can't be nervous! You never were nervous about girls.. What makes her so special. She makes me have these butterflies. WHAT THE FUCK BUTTERFLIES!?!?! When the fuck did that ever happen to me?!?! I got snapped out of my thoughts by Camila waving her hand in front of my face.

"Uh what did you say?" I asked as I am embarrassed that I just zoned out.

"I asked why your surprise that Ally talks to me about you guys." She says giggling. Aww she's so cute. JAUREGUI GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

"Oh it because our group really isn't the best out there." I say mumbling looking at the floor.

"Yeah I know. She told me everything." She says.

"Hey wanna go out to the balcony so we can actually talk?" She asks me. I look up to her to see her big brown eyes hoping that I'd say yes and of course I will.