Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

DINAH POV

Ever since Camila's plane crashed everything changed here in Miami. Lauren changed her ways. She was still a straight A student like everyone else in the Unholy Crew but she didn't party that much anymore and she also didn't sleep around with any random girl, in fact she stopped being a player. Ally had been trying to hide all her pain away because Camila was gone and the search for her was stopped. Normani has been trying to make Lauren open up because everyone knows that Lauren has always loved Camila since the beginning. I for one has been crying non-stop in room once I get home from school. I miss her my chancho, bubba, best friend and my sister. I miss her so much it hurts just thinking about her and that's why I called the girls for a sleep over tonight. Since its our Spring break I wanted to at least have a few nights where we were happy and just forget our problems for once. I headed downstairs to see Lauren and Normani in the kitchen preparing the food for tonight. I've already prepared the pillows, blankets and everything else for tonight. All we need now is Ally. 

"Aye dawgs ya know where Ally's at?" I asked Normani and Lauren. They shook their heads no.

"I'll call her hold on." Lauren said as she pulled out her phone to call Ally.

LAUREN POV

I called Ally since we were all wondering where she was and the sleep over was going to start soon. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hey Laur. What's up?" She asked.

"Ally where are you?" I asked her.

"Uhm.. I'm at a meeting right now with a few important people why?" She asked me. Since we were all heirs to our parents company sometimes our parents would send us out to meetings to meet important people.

"Did you forget that we had a sleep over today?" I asked her giggling.

"Oh crap. I'm forgot. I'll go there right away after this. I might be a bit late so don't wait for me but don't have too much fun alright?" She asked me giggling.

"Alright. See ya soon. Bye." I said before we both hung up.

"So what happened?" Normani asked.

"She's in a meeting and she told me she might be late so she said not to wait for her." I said.

"Oh alright. Well lets get started dawgsss!!!" Dinah said while pumping her fist in the air.

ALLY POV

After my call with Lauren I looked up to who I was talking to. I wasn't in a meeting but it sure felt like it since I was talking to none other than Mr. Alejandro Cabello , CEO and founder of the biggest company in the world, Cabello Corporation. 

"Ally." He spoke in a stern voice. I tense up. This man really scares the soul outta me.

"Yes sir?" I asked him.

"As you know, Camila has not yet been found and if in the next year she doesn't return we all know that someone has to end up taking control over the company." He said looking at me with those scary brown eyes. Camila and him have the same eyes but Camila's have a softer look than his.

"Where are you going with this sir?" I asked confused.

"Okay. I'll get straight to the point. If Camila doesn't return by next year I'm handing down the company to you and the girls. I know you wouldn't be able to handle the company all by yourself so I included Normani, Dinah and Lauren. You have a year to find her Allyson or else you and your friends family companies will belong to me." He said before standing up and leaving. God I hated this man. He can destroy anyone he wants. If I don't find Camila before next year comes then all the hard work out families put to build their companies will be for nothing but another part of me doesn't want Camila to come back...