Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

CAMILA POV

The girls and I woke up early from last night because my dad had a meeting set up for all of us. God what does he want now. Ally told me everything and I feel extremely furious that my dad would do that to all of them and their families and I'm also pretty sure that he will be handing me the family company now. Everyone had their business suit on even me since this was in fact a formal meeting. My father, Alejandro Cabello, the head of the Cabello Corp., was going to be meeting my friends, the heiresses of Jauregui Inc., Hernandez Ent., Hansen Co., Hamilton Inc.,... This whole meeting is basically the top 5 biggest companies in the world and my father who is at the very top is going to be talking to my friends who will be the next CEO's of their families companies. I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack from this. I hear a knock on my door since the girls and I all drove home to get ready since this was a spontaneous meeting.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Ms. Cabello your limo is here." My butler, Lucas told me.

"Thanks Lucas and I told you to call me Camila." I told him politely. I don't like people being so formal to me unless they're business partners.

"Yes ma'am. I... erm mean Camila." He said giving me an embarrassed smile.

Lucas was 35 years old, he was too young to be a butler but its because of my mother that he's not living on the streets with his sister and brother, Lily and Lyle. My mother found Lucas, Lyle and Lily on the streets of California when I was just  7 years old. Lucas was 17 then and his brother Lyle was 14 and Lily was 12. My mother took them in and fed them and gave them education. Lucas graduated from the University of Syracuse, Lyle graduated from UCLA and Lily graduated at the University of Florida. They could've all left and started a new life but they chose to work for my father. Lucas was my butler and personal assistant, Lyle was my business accountant and security guard and Lily was my chef and maid. I'm all close to them but they forget to always call me Camila. They're the ones who were my friends long before I got close to Ally, my cousin. As Lucas led me to the limo, I saw Lyle waiting there with his suit on. Lucas and Lyle wore black suits while Lily loved wearing her chef outfit. Lucas opened the door for me and I got in and then he got in with me.

"Hey Lucas?" I said.

"Yeah Camila?" He said smiling at me.

"What did my father plan on for today's meeting?" I asked him since I was drop dead nervous. He gave me a look that said he couldn't discuss this with me. I just gave him a sad smile. The trip was only an hour away since the airport wasn't that far. Once I got there I already saw my suitcases and the girls suitcases loaded into the private jet. I saw the girls and they all looked professional and ready for business but I could see the terrified expression on their faces. Same as mine. Once the car stopped I bolted out of the limo and ran towards them with a smile on my face.

"GIRLSSS!!!" I screamed and once they saw me they started to run to me too.

"Hey Mila!" They all greeted me well except Lauren.

"Hey Camz." She greeted me with cheeky smile.

"Mila did you find out why your dad wanted to talk to us?" Ally asked me with hopeful eyes. I looked at her with sad ones and she finally got the message. Just as I was about to speak again the pilot, Capt., Clark came up to us.

"Alright girls better get on the plane we are ready for take off in 20 mins." He said with a smile. Even after the accident he still keeps a smile on his face. The girls all left to get in the plane and when I started to walk towards the plane I felt Clark grab my wrist. He spoke up.

"I-I'm so-sorry for last time Camila." He said with his voice breaking. I knew what he was sorry about but it wasn't his fault.

"Hey Clark, its alright. I'm here now aren't I and that's all that matters so put on that smile I love seeing and lets go back to Miami." I said to him. He looked at me and gave me shy smile and we both went to the plane together. 

*Skip the flight and landing to Miami.....*

*Inside the Cabello Corporation Meeting Room*

*Still Camila's POV*

In the meeting room my dad sat in the middle where his chair was facing the back of the Miami skyline. His chair was near the glass window and my chair was at his right side. Lauren was sitting across from me and to her left was Normani and Dinah and to my left was Ally. Everyone was silent until my father spoke up.

"Girls you are here today because we are going to discuss something very important. I want Camila here to get married already." He said with a stern voice. Normally no one would dare speak up when he's speaking but he doesn't scare me.

"WHAT? FATHER YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE ME MARRY ANYONE!" I said furiously.

"Karla would you relax and let me finish." He said calmly. I just sat down with rage filling my body.

"As I was saying. I want Camila to get married but I want it to be with no one else other than 3 of you." He said as he pointed to Lauren, Normani and Dinah. They all had shocked faces.

"FATHER!" I scolded him. Lauren and I just started our relationship I'm pretty sure she wasn't thinking of marriage yet.

"Camila I've talked to their parents already and they all gave blessings. Now their parents and I have arranged a triple wedding. It would consist You and any of the 3 girls, then Ally and Troy and then whoever the 2 is left from the 3 girls would get married." He said and all of our jaws dropped even Ally's.

"What the HELL is this all about?!?!" I asked with raged. God I just wanted to smack him on the face with a frying pan right now.

"Our company and their companies want a merge without any of our backstabbing business partners getting involved and the only way to do that is if you girls all married one another. Troy is practically Normani's older brother and Troy has already agreed to it under the circumstances that Ally and the rest of you does too. After a week of the wedding your parents along with me will resign and give our companies to you guys. After that you girls will announce that you'll be having a merge and will become one whole family company and the rest is up to you girls." My father said with hope in his eyes. He really wants the best for all of us. I looked at the rest of the girls and their eyes told me to at least have a full month to think about it.

"Father... Give us at least a month to think about this. Its all too much and I just got back and the girls were all exhausted trying to find me for the past 5 months." I said with pleading eyes. The moment he looked at me I knew I had to give him something.

"Alright but under the condition of you have to marry one of these girls. So who will it be?" He asked looking at me and the 3 girls in front of me. I didn't know what to say but suddenly Lauren stood up and spoke. The next words that came out of her mouth made everyone's jaw drop including my father and I.

"Mr. Cabello I would gladly marry your daughter." Lauren said in a firm voice and a steady and sure eye contact with my father.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ooooh Lauren gonna marry Camila say whuttt?!?!? XD Anyways hope this chapter wasn't boring or anything. Love y'all -C