Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

CAMILA POV

My jaw and everyone else jaw dropped from the words that came out of Lauren's mouth. She wants to marry me or at least that's what I think since well I love her and she loves me but we haven't even went out on our first date. I decided to stand up and speak up.

"Lauren no don't do this." I said looking at her and my father. God I hate him right now for making this announcement right away.

"No Camila just let me do it." She told me. I looked at her to see that she was dead serious about it. I just sighed and sat back down, I knew I wasn't going to win any of this. 

"Now then. The wedding will be up to you girls. When it will be and how its going to be will all be up to you as long as you tell us what the final decision." My father said before dismissing us. I walked past everyone and went up to my limo driver and told him to go straight to the one place I would always go to when I needed to relax. Once I got there I thanked my driver and went inside and right in front of me a grand piano was set up. I went up to it and decided to play a few chords.

LAUREN POV

After Camila left I told my driver to follow her car. I texted the girls I'll be the one talking to Camila and Ally said they'll wait for us at the Cabello residence. Her limo parked outside of this beautiful building, I waited for Camz to go inside and her driver to leave and when they did I went inside. I was looking for her until I heard a piano playing. I followed where the sound was coming from and I saw Camz in the middle of a theater stage where she was playing random chords. I was about to go up to her but then she opened her mouth to sing so I stood still and waited for her to sing. I have never heard her sing and I bet its extremely beautiful.

CAMILA POV

After playing a few random chords I decided to play a song I made for Lauren.

If I seem distant 

Baby I am 

Words are like scissors in your hands 

And there’s no script to follow 

So I just close my eyes 

That way it won’t hurt so much 

When we say goodbye 

I feel just like an actress 

Up on the stage 

I can’t believe

What I’m hearing myself say 

And the porch light is my spotlight 

So I play along with this life 

That way it won’t hurt so much 

When we say goodbye 

Did you ever love me?

Does it even matter? 

Did you even notice the whole world shatter? 

I just want to hold you ‘til you know I’m sorry 

But I just keep it all inside 

That way it won’t hurt so much 

When we say goodbye 

My heart feels like a circus

It’s to much to take in 

It’s hard to lose love 

But you were my best friend 

So I walk this high wire 

Alone….tonight 

That way it won’t hurt so much

When we say goodbye 

That way it won’t hurt so much 

When we say goodbye

(Say Goodbye - Katherine McPhee)

After I sang the song I noticed I had tears in my eyes. I'm afraid that when Lauren marries its just because my father just told her to and that she didn't have a choice. I'm afraid she'll leave me and love someone else once we get married because she just says she loves me now but what about a few years from now when we're much older. Will she ever regret making the choice she made today? I continue crying until I felt a pair of strong arms snake around my waist. I tense up and not move but instantly relax when I hear her soothing voice.

"Shhh Camz. I'm here. I'm never leaving you and my choice today I'll never regret because I know I want to be with you forever." She told me in calm soothing voice while she tightens her arms around me, somehow letting me know that she'll never let me go.

"What if you do Lauren? I'm afraid to lose you okay?" I told her with my voice cracking. I turned around from  my chair so I could hug her and she held me tighter when I faced her.

"You're never going to lose me. You'll be stuck with me for the rest of our lives so you better learn to see my face every morning greeting you with a kiss and a good morning and every night before you sleep you'll be in my arms so get used to me because I'm never letting you go Camila. I lost you once and I won't let it happen again that's why I stood up and told everyone I'll be marrying you. You had me at hello the first time we met and you never gave my heart back after that and I'm thankful every single day that I fell in love with someone as flawless and perfect as you. I love you Camila. Forever and Always to infinity and beyond." I told her while holding her close to me as if my life depended on it. I love this girl with every once in my body and I'm never letting her go.

"L-lauren I love you too. That has been one of the sweetest and genuine thing anyone has ever said to me." She told me while she had silent sobs in between her words.

"Come on baby. Let's go home." I told her while standing up with her still in my arms. I looked at her and held her hand before we went out the door.

I'm ready for our future and our happily ever after Camz...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guyss!!! :) So only I think a few more chapters left not more than 5 tho but somewhere around that. I'm planning on making a new Fic its going to be called Loving You and this will have a few very personal chapters which are based on me but not all of them will be personal tho only some. :) So yeah Love y'all -C