Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

CAMILA POV

Its been 5 months now and our wedding preparations are almost finished and perfect but my father insisted on a public engagement party ughhh... But that's the least of my problems. Lauren has been acting so different lately like she has a secret. I feel like she's cheating on me. She already replaced me god this hurts. I heard the front door open and suspect its Lauren. I was right because I felt someone kiss my cheeks. I turn my head around to see her and she smiles at me.

"How was your day babe?" She asks me while going into our kitchen.

"Fine." I answered coldly. If she has to keep a secret from me then so be it.

"Did you have a bad day Camz?" She asks me worried. She walks over to the couch where I'm currently sitting and watching the new tv show on MTV, Faking It.

"I said I'm fine Lauren." I said harshly before standing up and going to the table to grab my car keys.

"Where are you going?" She asked me. When I turned around I saw how hurt she was. I feel guilty but Lauren if you're keeping something from then you're making me think you're cheating on me. When I finally had the ability to say something, I swallowed the lump in my throat and spoke up.

"None of your business Jauregui." I said coldly and I walked to the front door and got in my car and drove off to the only person I count on right now.

LAUREN POV

After Camila left I just fell to the floor and cried my eyes out. I've been planning this secret engagement party just for her. Its different than the one Mr.Cabello had in mind but this one will all be the people who matter most to Camila and I. It will be only friends and family. No business things and most certainly no press and paparazzi. Mr. Cabello has agreed to it since I literally begged him to allow this. He actually commended me for being the first ever person to stand up to him and to show this much love and care for his daughters, Camila and Sofi. The girls know about the plan and told me that Camil may be suspecting that I might be cheating on her. So I just placed that into the plan. I'll her think that no matter how painful it gets and then just surprise her big time. I love her and only her that's why I'm making so many sacrifices for her. I decided to call Dinah since I knew Camz would be there to give her a heads up. I took my phone out of my purse and dialed Dinah's number. After the second ring she picked up.

*On The Phone*

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey Dj. Camz will be arriving at your house soon. She just literally gave me so the cold shoulder, she thought I was cheating on her even if she didn't tell me anything." I said.

"Okay that means our plan is working. So next step is to try and comfort her and prays she breaks up with you then the engagement party can start tomorrow right?" She asked me just to make sure the plan was still on no matter how painful it is.

"Yup" I said sadly.

"Lauren don't worry about it. Ally will help out in everything once Camila breaks up with you and goes to her for help. Anyways I see her car now byee." She said hanging up the phone before I can even say bye. I hope it goes well with Dinah.

DINAH POV

My hands are sweaty. I'm nervous that I might not execute the plan and then the whole thing blows up and Lauren kills me. I heard the doorbell ring meaning Camila's at my door already. I took a deep breathe before opening the door and seeing Mila with puffy eyes. Just like how Normani and Ally said she'll look once the thought of Lauren cheating on her hits her.

"Mila why are you crying?" I asked trying to fill my voice in concern.

"Di-Dinah I think L-Lauren might be che-cheating on me with some other girl." She said stuttering her words before crashing herself into me with a big embrace. Just as Ally said. Once Mila gets really weak she hugs the person she talks to for help and cries.

"Did you talk to her about it Mila?" I asked her trying to lead her to the living room so she can sit down and talk with me.

"No. I just left her high and dry at the house before coming here." She said looking at the floor once she broke away from the hug.

"Mila you can't assume things without asking her. Go back there and clear it up with her if she looks away and keeps quiet then she must be cheating on you. Just clear it up with her okay?" I told her with a warm smile. After a few more tears were shed she asked to go the bathroom to get herself clean and then she thanked me and said she was going to talk to Lauren right now. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket once I didn't see her car anymore and called Lauren and Ally updating them on what happened.

*On The Phone*

"Okay Laur she's on her way home to talk to you. Start a fight with her okay and once she accuses you of cheating REMEMBER to look away and be silent okay? NEVER LOOK HER IN HER EYES!!!" I said reminding Lauren of what she has to do.

"Yup I got it. After she leaves the house again, Ally will call her once she sees Camila enter her car before she drives away to your place again. Ally you try and make sure to sound happy and inviting her to go watch a movie with you at the mall okay?" Lauren said trying to make sure Ally doesn't forget.

"How will Ally know Mila's in her car already?" I asked confused.

"Ally's car is hiding at a dark area near my house. She can perfectly see Camila's car from there. Anyways once Camila tells you what happened you ask her what's wrong and decide to talk with her at your hiding spot okay?" Lauren said.

"Got it Laur. Okay gotta go I see Camila's car parking already." Ally said before both of them hang up. God this plan is messed up but also very sweet. Hope it goes well with the rest of the girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not posting a new story all week :( I've been so busy raising my grades up in school that I didn't have time until today to write a new chapter :( Anyways this fic only has 4 more chapters left :) Then probably a new fic. Here's a sneak peak of it... Enjoy :)

Loving You (Camren)

LAUREN POV

"A new school, a new life, a new me." I said to myself while walking down the halls of my school Viking High. I'm a closeted Lesbian. I transferred here to Miami because my mother lives here, that meant I had to leave my whole life and friends and father in California. The worst part about leaving California was that I also had to leave my girlfriend, Alexa. We've been together for 11 months now, nobody knows except my friends from my old private school. Now I have to start over and tell everyone I'm gay except my parents of course. My father knows but my mother can never know. I haven't met anyone yet hopefully I find a few friends during my first day but honestly what's the worst that can happen?

So I hope this little sneak peak was good. I plan to post this new fic (If you guys would want it) any time next month but not before finishing this one. So I have to finish this one then get started on a new fic :) Love y'all -C