Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

LAUREN POV

I can't sleep tonight and I know why. Ugh why does the past keep haunting me? Why do I have to dream about it? I walk outside to my balcony to get some fresh air. I look at the moon. I start breaking down.

"W-why did y-you have to l-leave me?" I whisper to the moon. I start crying and crying until I fell asleep on the cold ground with tears on my cheek and a hole in my heart.

*Dream*

*Flashback* 

"Laureenn your such a romantic you know that?" A familar voice told me. I smiled at them. We were currently looking at the night sky.

"You know I'd do anything and everything for you babe." I said before kissing them passionately.

"I wish it could be like this forever Laur." They told me in a whisper while I saw them looking so intently at the moon.

"Me too." I said as I wrap my arms around their waist and kiss their cheek.

That night was one of the best nights of my life but I knew good days come end somehow...

*Forward to Next Week*

"No...." I said in a barely audible whisper... That was the end of my good days...

*Flashback Ends*

*Dream Ends*

I wake up with sweat and tears on my face. I looked around me and I saw I was still at the balcony and I looked up the moon and said "Come back to me..." in a whisper because I knew they wouldn't hear me.

I decided to get up from the balcony and make my way to the music room. Once there I went to the piano and started to write a song. After a while I finally finished the song. 

"So what do I do because I still love you." I sang in a whisper.

CAMILA POV

Its been a month and Lauren and I haven't spoke or even looked at each other. Yeah it hurts but I hate her for saying all those things to me. She's been sleeping around with more girls than I have toes and fingers. I was currently eating lunch by myself. I closed myself off. I broke up with Ariana 2 weeks ago because  I told her that I just didn't feel it anymore and she said it nice that I was honest and that she hopes we could be friends and I told her yes. The bell rung indicating I have to head to my final class of the day Music Class. I loved and hated that class. I loved it because it was music and hated it because Lauren was there. I have Music Class with all the girls including Ariana. As I got in the class I took my usual spot between the seats of Dinah and Ariana. Lauren sits behind me in the middle of Ally and Normani. I was the first one inside so I decided to just take my iPod out and play music until the class starts. Ed Sheeran's Autumn Leaves start playing and I start remembering the time when Lauren said she liked me. God I'm such a fool for believing her and now falling for her. I noticed that the students and the girls started to come through the door so I placed my iPod back in my back and greeted Ariana, Dinah, and Ally. I figured Normani hated me the moment I appeared. Whatever. The bell rung and my teacher, Mr. Macklemore spoke up.