Chapter 14

A few days later:

Barry woke once again tangled in bed with Y/N, lucky for him it was Sunday so he could spend all day with her, just like this. As he tightened his grip and pulled her closer he saw a smile begin to grow on her face.

An hour later:

Barry woke once again, only Y/N was no longer in his arms, but he could smell food being made downstairs.

"Morning," Barry said in his morning voice.

To avoid him from clearing is throat and ruining her happiness she ran up to him and kissed him.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"One: for last night, and two because I don't want you to clear your throat," Y/N said returning to the meal she was making.

"Why can't I clear my throat?" Barry asked a little confused as he wrapped and arm around her waist from behind.

"Because your morning voice is one of my favorite things about you," Y/N said kissing him briefly and then setting the food on the table.

"Do you have a list or something?" Barry asked raising a brow as he sat down at the table next to Y/N.

"Maybe," Y/N said with a mischievous smile as they ate breakfast.

Later that day at S.T.A.R. Labs:

Barry and Y/N walked into together and stood in front of the array of computers, Cisco attempted to start a conversation, but the two couldn't keep their eyes off of each other. Barry couldn't stop smiling, neither could Y/N; both were completely ignoring Cisco. Cisco spun around and stared at them for a moment, as Caitlin grew suspicious.

"You two had sex....didn't you," Cisco said pretty confident with his statement.

Barry and Y/N were shocked out of their daydreams and looked at Cisco stunned, like a deer in headlights.

"Okay! My best friends have seen each other naked," Caitlin said covering her ears.

"No, your best friends have banged," Cisco corrected.

"Any enjoyed it," Y/N said under her breath as Barry hugged her.

"Did you really?" Barry said his head looking down at her.

"I made you breakfast this morning. Didn't you realize that it was 'good sex' breakfast?" Y/N asked.

A goofy grin grew across Barry's face, pleased with his performance.

Y/N rolled her eyes, "You're lucky you're cute."

Then Barry's phone began to ring, he went out in the hall to take the call as Y/N and Cisco began talking about Flash stuff. Then Barry came back bursting through the door,

"Oliver needs our help," he said bursting back into the Cortex.

"Wait, Oliver as 'Oliver Queen'," Y/N said raising a brow at Barry and Cisco.

"Is he famous on Earth 5 too?" Cisco asked.

"What? No, it's just....the Oliver Queen on Earth 5 sacrificed himself to save me, then I was left to protect Star City and Central City," Y/N said a little sad at the thought.

"Geez, how horrible was Earth 5?" Cisco asked looking up at Y/N.

"It wasn't horrible for most people, just those affected by Thawne, I lost everything to him, my life, my team, my family, and in the end, I still wasn't fast enough to stop him," she let out a sigh attempting to hold back the tears before continuing, "That city and that Earth depended on me to save it, and I failed, and now thanks to me millions of people are dead, so yeah Cisco to answer your question I guess Earth 5 was pretty horrible," she said storming out of the Cortex brushing past Barry.

"I should learn to keep my mouth shut," Cisco said, Barry could tell he regretted his previous statement.

"I had no idea how hard her life on Earth 5 was," Caitlin said surprised by what Y/N had said.

"There's a lot you guys don't know about her," Barry said, his statement was justified considering he had learned a lot about her during his time on Earth 5. Then he proceeded out of the Cortex in his search to find Y/N before meeting with Oliver.

A few minutes later:

Barry found Y/N sitting on the rooftop of Jitters looking out at the city.

"Hey, about what happened back at the lab I was just thi-" Barry was cut off by Y/N before he could finish.

"Barry, can we please just forget about it and help your friend," Y/N looking at him with a look that said she didn't want to talk about it.

"Yeah, you'll tell me when you're ready right?" Barry asked hoping for a good answer.

"Yes, but not right now...so where's Oliver?" Y/N asked setting down her drink and getting ready to run.

An hour later:

Barry and Y/N met Oliver at this abandoned house just outside of the city. Felicity and Diggle were both there.

"There's two of you now," Diggle said so surprised that he stopped eating his Big Belly Burger.

"You must be Y/N, it's so nice to finally meet you in person, all Barry does is talk about you," Felicity said as she walked up and gave Y/N a hug.

"It's nice to meet you Felicity, and you too Diggle," Y/N said smiling at both of them.

"Sorry about your Earth, by the way, this whole multiverse thing is kinda trippy," Felicity said just as Oliver came speeding in on his bike.

Barry could tell that Y/N was a little uneasy about the upcoming meeting of Oliver Queen. So in an attempt to calm her he put and arm around her waist in a reassuring way.

"Hi, you must be Y/N," Oliver said putting his hand out.