Heated

Hanzo:

McCree's arm was around my shoulder as I literally carried him back to the hotel. He was blabbering the whole way, I couldn't even make sense out of what he was saying, but I got the room key from him and got him inside before pushed him down

on the bed and dusting off my hands and rest of my body.

I then sat down on my bed and rolled over tired from everything today. I need to have a new plan for--

I turned around feeling something around me. Mccree was next to to me wrapped around my waist. "What are you doing?" I asked harshly.

"What's it look like darlin'?" He slurred.

"Get off."

"D'aw I reckon you gotta relax y'know." Something warm yet wet touched my ear causing me to try and sit up.

"O-Oi!" He pinned my waist down and locked me in place. "L-Let me go!" I demanded struggling to get away.

"Stop squirming darlin'" he grunted continuing to lock me in place.

"Y-you fool let me go!" I yelled at him. He chuckled and swiftly got ontop of me. I froze staring at his face. He took strands on my hair and moved them in between his fingers gently. "Y-You're just drunk."

"Hun, I can handle alcohol." He grinned. I studied him as he raised my chin slightly and leaned down.

"Jesse--" he kissed me lightly and wrapped me in his arms. My eyes widened and I squeezed his shoulders tightly. The warmth of him enveloped me and I have in slowly putting my arms around his neck and faintly kissed him back. He put his hands on my shirt and that's when I pulled away and put my hands over his nervously.

"Don't worry darlin' I'll be gentle." He grinned. I looked to the side pouting, I had forgotten everything. I just felt...weird.

"O-Ok...." I muttered slightly as my face reddened.

He unbuttoned my shirt and ran his hands down my chest.

"N-Ngh...M-McCree." I reached for him but stopped myself.

"You Shimada's are so soft....." he teased and my face turned dark red.

"B-Baka!" He smirked and caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"You're such a doll..." he smiled. I took off my shirt and he threw his over his head.

"U-uh what does your belt stand for?" I stuttered as he got up on his knees.

"Mh~ glad you asked~" he said undoing his belt, he pulled it off quickly making a snapping sound. "Bad ass mother fucker." I snorted.

"How modest" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Strike one marksman." He cooed. I cocked a brow.

"W-what does that mean?" I asked. He just smiled and grabbed my pants.

"Ngh!" I got up on my forearms and backed up only pulling them off more. Mccree grinned and he tugged them down to my ankles. "A-Ah! McCree!" I said quickly closing them.

"D'aw stop being so shy." He leaned down and kissed my cheek. I relaxed slightly and shyly looked at him.

"B-Be most gentle."

"Will do." He smiled and I covered my face as he pulled off my boxers. "My darlin' if you don't mind...it'll be easier for the both of us." I lifted my arms slightly and my eyes widened. That cannot be... "what's wrong princess? Looks like you've seen a ghost." He cocked his head to the side and grinned.

"W-Wait...." he raised his brows still smiling. "What are your intentions?" He stayed quiet and I looked through his eyes and knew what he meant. If I did that...I feel like I would loose my honor as a man. Even this felt like loosening my honor.

"I am not doing that." I glared.

"Huh oh, excuse me? So you want it rough partner? 'Cause that can be arranged." I bit my bottom lip. This is unacceptable. I cannot do this! "Well? What is it?" He asked.

"I...I cannot do that...." He shrugged.

"Well, I ain't stopin'" he shrugged and leaned down grabbing my hips.

"A-Ah..." he pulled off my boxers and rubbing his chin

"Ya won't get up in the mornin'" he muttered my eyes widened, but he wrapped his arms around me and held me down.

"A-ahha!-- J-Jesse...n-nah...!" I jolted and clawed on his back gasping.

"Hang in t-there darlin'" he grunted. I felt tears forming in my eyes and I felt like I was suffocating. I breathed heavily shaking everwhere. My breath could not completely fill my lungs and I was convulsing. I held my tears and choked back my cries. My breath became heavy and hot and I digged my nails further into his back.

McCree noticed my distress and kisses my neck lightly then becane locking his jaw onto my jaw. The sensation helped me relax for only a moment until I felt only more of him.

"J-Jesse..." I muttered. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. My legs shook violently as I heated up. He kissed me softly and I closed my eyes.

"You alright there hun?" I nodded quickly, wanting to shake my head. "You're as red as fire."

"S-Shut up! Ah!~" before I had realized it, I was actually feeling something other than pain. My hips swelled with pleasure. Embarrassed, I turned away and bit my finger.

"Come on darlin' look at me..." he implored. I glanced at him. A flash went through my head causing me to jump and cling onto him once more afraid to let him go. "H-Hanzo?" He stopped for a second.

"N-no..I-its nothing..." I whispered lightly

I had a vision, And it was one of evil, this too, would be my fault.