Warning

Hanzo: 

I woke up  and my whole body ached. I looked up and beside me. McCree was no where be found, yet--

"Hello" a deep voice echoed from in front of me. I bolted up them winced realizing how much it hurt, I flunked back down. It was Reaper the man who hired me.

"You..."

"Yes, it's me." He paced around and I watched him carefully.

"How'd you get in?"

"Doesn't matter. That was a big step you did last night wasn't it?" My eyes widened.

"H-how?--"

"I can just tell, the bruised neck...you can't get up." I blushed and put my hand over my neck. He sat next to me and leaned in lifting my chin. "You're not getting close to him...are you?" He asked dangerously as his eyes flickered.

"N-no...just a-a stunt." His jaw hardened before he looked down and chuckled deeply. 

"Your time is running out. Either you get Morrison now, or I take something away from you. You dead line is the end of this day. You better not fuck it up~" he whispered in my ear.

"Wait!" I jolted up. No one was there....was it a dream? No it felt so real....

"Mh, darlin' you doing ok?" I looked beside me. Mccree was curled up next to me. I hugged him tightly, pushing my face into his chest. "W-Whoa there." My eyes were wide open and I stared where Reaper once stood. "...Hanzo....?" He smoothened my hair back and looked down worriedly at me. 

"Do you have to go to the base today?"

"Yeah?" I squeezed him tightly.

"Don't leave..."

"I have to...what's your problem?" He tried to get up and I crawled into his lap laying in his chest as he sat up on his forearms. 

"Don't..."

"A-Aw, Darlin' d-don't make that face. I have to report, we might be runnin' into Talon, and only black watch is going. I was the closest to Gabriel Reyes, so I reckon I could make things better y'know?" He smiled down at me, "I always come back. Trust me darlin'" I frowned and looked down, "C-come on..." he frowned as well..." I reached up and pinched his face. "Ow!" He put his hand over where I pinched him, I got irritated for no reason. He leaned down and kissed my cheek before getting up and sighing.

"Just stay here." He warned. I frowned and watched him as he got dressed and leaved. If it was just black watch, then Jack Morrison should be working on base then. I had to do this. I slowly started to get up, the pain overwhelmed me, but I kept going. I took a hidden gun I saw McCree put in a drawer when we first got here, I then got dressed and tucked it in my belt. I tried my best to walk normally, but I knew I wasn't. This is going to be complicated. 

I walked the whole way to the base plotting what I was going to do. 

Once I got their I set up just above the main office on a ledge. I wasn't as good with a gun, but it's similar enough. That's when I saw him walk in. My target man.

 Let the hunt begin.