Bang...

Hanzo: 

My eyes widened at the man who once was my "partner". He looked at me like I was an enemy, he growled lowly. 

"I see..." 

"Jess!--" Gabriel wrapped his hand around my jaw squeezing. I gasped and tried to shake my head away in pain. 

"You could of just sniped him, you didn't have to mess with my boy's feelings...." he took his hand off and I rolled my jaw glaring up at him. 

"I did not kill jack...." I stayed by my truth. He grinned and put his foot on the chair before kicking it back. "Ah!--" I hit the floor in a crash and knocking the air from my lungs. 

"Sure..." he picked the chair up again and set it right.

"Because he would believe a brother killer." My eyes flashed, even Jesse gasped. But there's was nothing I could do. He fist came down on my jaw and my face flew to the side. Again and again until my mouth filled with blood and my face went numb. 

I dropped my head, tired, beaten, and ashamed. I felt nothing. 

"t-that's enough." I heard Jesse mutter. 

"It's not your decision anymore." Gabriel growled and yanked my head up by my head. He then crouched down beside me and looked at Jesse. "Is this what you wanted?" Jesse, who hadn't been watching, looked horrified. My clothes were covered in blood. My mouth hung open slightly from breathing heavily, and I was bruised heavily. 

"O-Oh....n...no." 

"Oh really? I really thought this wouldn please you." His grip tightened and I squeezed my eyes shut and bared my teeth in pain. He finally let go and I dropped my head again. "Whatever, I'm done with the marksman." I heard a click and something cold was put to my head. I looked up. It was a gun. 

"N-Now hold on now!" 

"No--" I hoarsely interrupted, "No....it is...ok." Every breath that came out of my mouth hurt. "You have taken...everything..from me." Tears began to fill my eyes, yet I didn't try to stop them. "I have lost my home, m-my family...my brother....and now you've taken a man I had cared for and turned him against me. K-Kill me, I have b-begged for it for so long." Tears rolled down my cheeks as I spoke, "I-I killed my brother with my own hands, t-this was my second change. A-and now it's gone..." I paused for a second, "I-I'm sorry...Jesse Mccree." 

"H-Hanzo no! Gabriel don't do this!" Gabriel and I stared at each other glaring. The cold room turned eerie and silent. As we waited to see what would happen. Nervously, I said again: 

"Do. It. My death will mean nothing." He then cocked his gun and put his finger on the trigger staring hard at me. 

"Whatever."

"NO!!!"

BANG!