Hello, Hello

Hanzo: 

I woke up in a dusty damp room. The first thing I noticed was the darkness, the second thing, the rope. I was tied behind something sitting in what seemed to be a chair. My legs were also tied. I yanked forward and looked around frantically. 

"Hello, Hello..." said a deep raspy voice from somewhere in the darkness. 

"Where's Jesse?" I asked, the man in the shadows chuckled and soon stepped out of the darkness. It was in fact, Gabriel Reyes. 

"Why don't you let your eyes adjust some?" I looked around again, there in front of me was a dark figure. 

"J-Jesse?" It did not move. "Jesse!" I could see the cowboy hat 

"don't worry." The voice was behind me, "he's just unconscious." 

"W-What did you do to him!?" I shouted angrily pulling on my restraints. 

"That's the least of your worries for now." He cooed. He switched on the lights blinding me. I squirmed and squinted looking at the figure in front of me. It sure was Jesse. 

He was beat up head to toe, his head was bleeding from underneath his hat and he was scorched. Watched as Gabriel moved behind him and slapped his hands on his shoulders. Jesse sprung awake and looked around his glance ending on me. 

"H-Hanzo!?" He cried. "I told you to stay at the hotel!" 

"I!-" Gabriel cut in. 

"Yes, he did didn't he?" We both stopped. Oh no, oh lord this better not go where I think it is. 

"He told you to stay by his side am I right?" He looked shocked at Gabriel looking at him to me then him again. I slowly nodded. "I'm surprised someone can like you, after what you've done." I clenched my hands into a fist. 

"What do you mean?" Jesse cut in. 

"Nothing! It's nothing!" I cried. 

"Oh...he doesn't know." 

"Stop...." I implored. 

"I figured he would tell someone. Apparently not." 

"Hanzo..." Mccree looked at me.

"He works-- well, worked for me." Jesse narrowed his eyes. 

"Liar, that's a lie he didn't do a damn thing involving you!" 

"Tell him Marksman." Reaper said crouching beside me. "Tell him it was a....stunt." My eyes widened as I met Jesse's broken eyes. 

"Y-Yes..." Jesse stared at me like I was a ghost coming to get him. 

"Not only that...but he messed with your feelings, calling that one night a stunt, he betrayed you and his own bloodline, and..." a grin started to appear on his face as he spoke, "he killed solider." Jesse snapped his head at Reaper. 

"Shut it dead man! Just shut up!" Jesse was nearly in tears, "hanzo! Tell me that ain't true!"

"Don't believe me...?" 

"N-No! No! That's not true! I rode with him here, we came after you!" Jesse ignored me. 

"He did ride here...with a body." He was flat out lying now! He was turning my own friend against me! "We have a video if you'd like." I shook my head. 

"You don't because it's not true!" I cried thrashing wildly baring my teeth at him. Gabriel brought out a little object that I wasn't guessing was this "tape" and put it into some sort of device that started play it on the wall. Jesse continued to ignore me as he stared at the images racing past the screen. "N-no way..." I breathed. It was me, but from a first person view. The same tattoos in the same spot in the ledge, with the same gun. 

"That's..." Mccree started. 

"Your gun, yes." He grinned. That's when Jack strides into his work place. A few agonizing moments passed before BANG! The two of us jump and the soilder crumbled to the floor as other workers rushed to his aid. That's when he turned it off. "You see? You can never trust someone. I'm ashamed that you even get him out Jesse..." his head was hanging down low his hat tilted and he was as still as a brick. He scrunched his shoulders up and gritted his teeth. "Hey amigo I hope you don't mind me....hm...teaching him a little lesson you know. A few hits." My eyes widened and I stared at Jesse. He stayed quiet for a few moments before slowly lifting his head staring at me with blazing eyes of hatred.

 "No, I don't mind one bit."