Chapter 9: Returning Home

The next day, miho was determined to address all the teams. Maho pushed miho'swheelchair to the ramp to a new stage, she may not have had as severe injuries as they thought, but she was still had to wait to Saturday before she could really walk, it was Tuesday now. She had been in the hospital since Sunday. Maho lowered the mike in front of miho and backed up. She still wasn't good at public speaking, but that wasn't what tripped her up, she saw everyone looking at maho, who was still wearing a kuromoromine officers uniform. With disatisfaction. She knew why, but they had better learn to accept it. Maho was staying around. Miho looked at maho, she had her wall up again, but the looks were weighing on her, she closed her eyes for a moment. Miho turned around and cleared her throat.

"Everyone" she said, amazed at the power of the new mike. "First I want to congradulate all of you for the excellent work in the tournament. I am very proud of you." Everyone cheered, she looked down and saw her friends cheering. "Now I have a very important announcement to make. We have a new member of our tankery program." Everyone fell silent. "I would like to welcome my sister maho nishizumi to the program." Everyone stayed silent. Miho turned around, maho looked defeated. Ooarai.

was her last hope for tankery outside turning back to kuromoromine. Miho heard her friends cheer, at least they supported the sisters. Miho gestured maho to say something. Maho walked up and raised the mike.

"I know what you are thinking. How can we trust the commander of our greatest rival. Well I wish I could tell you the whole story, but I would have to tell you the story of my life. What I can tell you though, I will fight even harder here than anywhere else. Kuromoromine was interesting and I will miss a lot of people, but I feel I belong here with my sister and you guys. You are excellent tankers and I am honored to have joined such elite ranks here at ooarai. You are second to none, and I hope you will give me the chance to prove I belong with you. Thank you." All the teams cheered. Maho backed away. Miho smiled at her, and it did her heart good to see her sister finally smiling again.

"You guys want to get some ice cream." Miho asked as she, maho, Hana, yukari, mako, and saori made there way home.

"I'm buying." Said maho before miho could say it. "No your not sis I can manage." Miho retorted

"Look it's the least I can do to congradulate you guys for your victory." "Sure." Saori, and yukari said. Mako nodded.

"None for me thanks." Hana said. "I gotta go." "What's up miss Isuzu." Yukari asked.

"Oh nothing, I just have some flowers to arrange." Hana said "Maybe next time." Maho called as Hana ran off.

"Well that was weird." Saori said, but it fell on def ears because yukari and mako were discussing strategy and the nishizumis were arguing about who was paying

That night, miho and maho returned to miho's small apartment.

"I have had some good vanilla ice cream, and I have had some really good vanilla ice cream, but that was the best damn ice cream I have ever had." Maho said as they entered the apartment.

"Did you try the strawberry, it's awesome." Miho said

"Saori gave me a taste, they actually used strawberries to make it." Maho said. She saw her stuff was already there.

"Uh how did this "

"Anzu, yuzu, and momo moved it here earlier today." Miho said. "Surprise."

"I'll be sure to thank them next time I see them." Maho said. "Oh, give me a minute ill

set up that thing I was telling you about, where I can play videos from my phone." Maho hooked up the software and device to the tv, paired both their phones, and in five minutes it was ready.

"Cool."

"I'm 70% sure it will work." Maho said, making them both laugh "Let me see if I can get you out of that wheelchair." Maho said

"No it's okay." Miho said, but she wouldn't mind getting out of it, she just didn't want her sister to work anymore. "You just relax."

"Oh come on, it's no trouble, your not that heavy." Maho said lifting miho out of the chair and onto the fouton. "Have you ever heard of the mighty jingles." Maho asked "Only from you." Miho said.

"You are in for a treat." She tapped on her phone, it appeared on the tv. "Let's see,

random acts of violence, the good the bad and the ugly, ah, for the biz, there it is." She tapped on the video and it started playing on the tv. A world of tanks replay was playing, a group of tog iis were on the screen, and an English voice was saying its a dream team tank company match on el halluf. The 21st tog flotilla is set to exit Alexandria harbor.

"I don't get it maho" miho said. "Wait for it."

Hang on, that chap over their looks distinctly.....German."

"Uh......"

"Hang on."

The togs began firing. Soon they surrounded the German tank.

Looks like fritz doesn't want to come quietly, recal the boarding parties.

The tank exploded

Either way, for you fritz, your war is over. That will teach him to mess with a squad of Royal Navy togs again."

Miho and maho burst laughing.

"It gets better." Maho said laughing. After watching the antics of an unlucky pair of

panzer ii js, an is6, a hilarious tank company match, and the utter idiocy of a king tiger drown himself, she clicked on one video,

"This is the worst thing I have ever seen, but it is pure comedy gold." Maho said. A Lowe pushed a waffentrager panzer iv into the enemy guns, and then asked him to spot. The waffentrager took shots from a 3002d behind him.

The Foch and the Lowe are now accusing him of camping the base, and the

enemy 3002d is trying to explain to these assholes that he was just shooting him, but they are having none of it. It is so bad that the 3002d driver is defending him from accusations from his own team.

"Wow that Foch and Lowe aren't very smart are they." Miho asked her sister. Maho nodded

They have now reported him for insult and provocation, being a bot, being afk,

camping the base, and now unfair play, and the enemy team is just laughing their ass off."

"Everyone is." Maho said as she and her sister laughed so hard they cried. Like they used to.