Chapter 17: Cars and Opinions

Hana jerked up from her bed, breathing hard once again. At least she didn't feel like she was about to vomit this time. This was the 7th consecutive night. She was tired of it. However, every time she tried to talk to one of the nishizumi's she felt an overwhelming sense of guilt, so much she could barely breath. Hana had always kept a high regard to what her friends thought of her. She was afraid of what the Nishizumis, specifically Maho, thought about her now, she had almost killed them both. She may have been waking up with nightmares still, but when she was asleep, she was at least sleeping relatively well, until she started dreaming, then the tragic shot and consequential actions played out again.

A couple of days later, the school ship was docked at Ooarai harbor to let off and take on people, anglerfish team along with maho departed for an extended stay at saori's family's beach house. Maho had gone to pick up the car saori had set up. 

"Well this is going to be awesome." Yukari said, with her backpack on and a suitcase in hand. "I hear ooarai beach has some great shops, with good tank memorabilia." 

"You would know." Mako said, causing yukari to blush.

"And for me it gets better because my sister is with us."miho said. "So do you guys like her?" Miho asked, a little worry in her eyes

"Of corse, she's great." yukari said.

 "She's cool." Mako said.

"Yeah, she's awesome." Saori said excited.

Hana nodded her approval. Miho breathed a sigh of relief. The sound of a car engine broke their conversation. Maho pulled up in the car, a classic 1961 Chevy impala. Maho hopped out.

"Sweet car." She said

"It's my families, well technically it's mine, but I am at school most of the time." Saori said.

"Thanks for letting me drive it, it's awesome." Maho said

"Well, you can keep driving it." Saori said. "I don't drive enough to feel confident enough to drive it."

"So a classic car and a beach house. How much money do you have?" Maho asked

"Well. Not as much as you think, this car has been around for years, I think my grandpa bought it new, and the house is our regular house, but it happens to be in a cost effective yet beautiful place around." Saori said. Blushing a little.

 "Cool, well lets get going." Yukari said, already loading the car with mako. 

"Shotgun." Saori said. They all piled into the car, and after a 45 minute drive, they pulled into the driveway. They all jumped out. Maho popped the trunk, and started handing out bags. She grabbed her own and joined the rest of the group at the door.

A/N-short chapter this time, hope you guys don't mind.  Be sure to check out my other stories, especially Code Geass: Akito the Exiled A-2