Chapter 4-The Accident

"Good hit Hana, a couple more and we win."

"Right." The 75 mm fired as fast as yukari akiyama could load, and Hana Isuzu could fire. She put a shot in the engine deck. The flag flew up on the tiger. The crew erupted into a cheer. They had won the finals the second year in a row. They had taken out the flag tank. They all opened their hatches and pulled themselves out of the tank to sit on the outer hull.

"Lets go congradulate maho on another challenging match miss nishizumi." Yukari said. "Yeah, good idea." Miho said

They got out to congradulate maho for the challenging match when an explosion rocked the tiger and it caught fire. The shockwave through open one of the hatches and fire poured out behind it.

"Oh my god." miho whispered. Miho and the rest of the crew ran to the tank. Akiyama and saori takebe ran to one side, mako reizei and Hana ran to the other side and began getting people out. Miho jumped up on the tank and pulled open the commander's hatch.

"Be careful miporin." Saori shouted. Miho pulled open the hatch and saw the bloodied face of her older sister.

"Maho!" She shouted "grab my hand!" A stunned maho reached up and miho pulled her older sister out of the inferno of the crew compartment and jumped off the tank. The rest of her crew had pulled out the rest of the crew. Miho however could only focus on the half concious body of her sister. "Maho." She said with tears in her eyes. Maho started to come around. She coughed and looked around, her eyes widened. miho knew she knew what happened

"Miho." She whispered.

"It's ok, your safe now." She said.

Miho suddenly remembered the picture of her family. My family. It means so much to her.

"I'm gonna get your picture of us." She told maho. "Don't move." Maho looked at miho and then at the burning tiger.

"Miho no!" She shouted, but it was to late. The ammo in the tiger detonated, sending the turret flying off its mount, and throughing miho, who was nearly at the tank into the air. She slammed into the ground with a sickening noise. She didn't move. Maho struggled to her feet, fighting the pain of severe burns, and possibly a broken leg to get to her little sister. She managed to get to miho. She checked miho's pulse. She was unconscious, but alive. "Medic!" She shouted, and then blacked out.