Section One

"Alright, have a great evening everyone! I'll see you tomorrow!"

As usual, Ms. Yui offered a warm smile to her students as they left the classroom. Some of them were really eager and rushed out. Others stuck around for a while.

"Oh, hmm..."

Maybe there were extracurricular activities going on? Of course! That only made sense, after all.

Ms. Yui noticed two students in particular taking their time. They were both really into drama club, too, and they were always together.

"Suzumoto, Morishige... Do you two have drama club today?"

The male student, Sakutaro Morishige, shifted his gaze towards the teacher. His expression remained stoic, as usual.

Until he gave a small smile.

"Actually... No. Not today."

He pulled out his iconic white cell phone and pressed some of the buttons. He then held it to his ear.

"...Hmm? Oh, I see. Well... Alright. I'll be there soon. Try to stay calm."

He flipped it closed, and his companion looked at him.

"What's wrong, Shig?"

"Ah... You see, Mayu... I'm afraid Kishinuma has gotten himself in another predicament."

Mayu's eyes widened a little.

"What did he do?!"

Ms. Yui walked over to them. She was automatically concerned.
Kishinuma could be considered a delinquent by some people, but they all knew he was a good guy. He just had a short fuse.

"Morishige...? Did you say Kishinuma?!"

"Mhm. And... All Mochida told me was that there was a conflict at Kishinuma's workplace, and they caught him in a bad mood."

Mayu shook her head.
She was worried.

"Oh no! What are you gonna do, Shig?!"

"Simple," he replied with a smirk.

"I'm going to pick him up and take him home. And make sure the doors are locked."

Mayu still couldn't comprehend the situation.

"How will that help anything, though?"

"I see Kishinuma as the type who calms down best when he is alone..."

He chuckled.

"...Or with Shinozaki."

Mayu laughed in agreement. It was a fairly obvious thing to see... Kishinuma was totally into her!

Ms. Yui chuckled, too.

"Alright... Be careful, though. Don't get him too angry."

"Yeah, Shig! Kishinuma would easily beat you into a pulp in a fight!"

Suddenly, he felt his face go red.

"...N-nonsense! I am perfectly able to defend myself... Especially against a delinquent like him."

With that, he put his phone in his pocket and left the classroom.