Section Seven

Yoshiki Kishinuma was beyond panicked. He had to tell himself not to scream.

He heard the clapping.

But... Only two.

Something happened to Morishige.

He wouldn't mess around at a time like this.

"Crap crap crap! MORISHIGE! Where are you?!"

Before he could come to his senses, he felt someone tap his shoulder.

"There you are, Kishinuma-kun!! Have you seen Suzume?"

"H-huh?! Shinohara?"

"Mhm! Seiko Shinohara, at your service!"

"...What are you going on about? Did Suzumoto come with you...?"

"Yeah! She told me Morishige-kun went to look for you. She was worried, and I decided to help her look for you two. So... Where is he?"

"...That's what I want to know. Shinohara... Something happened to him."

"...H-huh?!"

"He was signaling me... But he didn't finish. He was supposed to clap three times, but he only clapped twice."

Shinohara's eyes went wide.

This couldn't be happening.

Morishige, the loner...

"...Well, where did he go?!"

"Hmm... Over there. Near that trailer."

"Let's go, Kishinuma!"

"Right."

He began to walk in the direction of the trailer. He made sure he was cautious and didn't make a lot of noise. Shinohara followed suit.

They made it there after some time passed, and they noticed an insane looking guy standing around. He was tall, wearing black, and holding a bloody knife.

"Su... Zu... Mo... To..."

His tone then became a sing song.

"You're going to regret going in there! Hehehehehehehe."

Kishinuma approached the thug and punched him without hesitation.

"What... Did you... Just say?!"

"Ohoho! It's you! The guy that failed to protect his girlfriend! Yoshiki Kishinuma, right?"

"...Shinozaki is not my girlfriend! Where are they? Her. Morishige. And Suzumoto. TELL ME!"

"You won't like it. But you can go inside and look for yourself. Heheh... Please, do. I would love to see the look on your face! HAHAHAHAHA!"

"...Kizami... What is wrong with you?!"

Whatever, that didn't matter. He ignored whatever response Kizami gave and opened a window, and climbed inside.

Shinohara was too torn as to what to do, so she stayed behind and ran off.

He didn't blame her, though. It was freaky. And at this point... He could handle it on his own.

"SHINOZAKI!!! MORISHIGE!!! SUZUMOTO!!!"

No response.

He decided to fire the big guns.

"AYUMI 'CLASS REP' SHINOZAKI! SAKUTARO 'SHIG' MORISHIGE! MAYU 'SUZUME' SUZUMOTO! WHERE ARE YOU, DANG IT?!"

He lost all composure and fell to his knees.

They were nowhere to be seen...

He cried.

A lot.

"Aww, come on! Don't leave me! That's not cool...!"

As he continued wailing protests, he heard a familiar voice scream out.

A male.

"Kishinuma!!! Where are you...?! AND DON'T CALL ME SAKUTARO OR SHIG! I WILL GET YOU... Ugh..."

Ah, Morishige.

Kishinuma didn't even care that he was butt hurt. He was relieved to hear his voice.

"I'm in this creepy trailer...! Wait! I'll follow the direction of your voice. Just hold on!"

"No... Don't...!"

Kishinuma didn't listen. He followed Morishige's voice until he reached a dimly lit room.

This must be where the light was coming from...

On closer inspection, he saw the three people he was looking for.

Ayumi was laying across a table, and her eyes were open in horror.

Morishige was stuck to a wall. He had cuffs on his wrists and ankles.

Suzumoto wasn't trapped, just trying to free him.

"Suzumoto! Are you getting it undone?!"

"Yeah... Why don't you get the class rep?"

Morishige protested.

"Mayu, don't say that! Kishinuma... Don't do anything! Let me... Take care of it... Please..."

"MORISHIGE! How... HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?! That's the whole reason I came here! I WILL get her! Understand me?!"

"...Kishinuma, I'm being serious! It's... For your own good!"

"SHUT UP! I'm tired of your lies!"

Morishige continued to protest, but Kishinuma ignored him. He walked over to Shinozaki, and noticed something.

She had blood all over her uniform.

She was paler than ever...

And she didn't say anything.

He bent down closer, and noticed she wasn't breathing.

"...N-no..."

Mayu finally freed Morishige, and they both watched him.

"...WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU... Shinozaki..."

Mayu walked over to him.

"...Why... Why don't we let Shig handle it?"

"..."

He didn't say anything else as he ran out of the trailer. He felt tears streaming down his face. Mayu followed him, and it didn't take long for Morishige to retrieve the body and catch up with them.