Chapter 2: Comeback

Minutes passed and a bright green dragon touched down on the Bounty, instantly dissipating. Lloyd had flown his father from the Corridor of Elders.

“I’ve missed you so much…” Lloyd squeezed his father again, who hugged him back in return. Then he continued, “And everyone is going to be even happier than before, knowing that you finally came back.”

“Really now? I do miss everyone else...but I truly did miss you, Lloyd. I'm finally here...after so, so long...” Garmadon petted his son’s blonde hair, reassuring the teen. 

I guess you could tell the boy about the deal when you both are alone, since I am allowing you to have free will. I told you to SHUT UP! I am allowing your son to live, remember? Only he can know. If anyone else finds out, they die! Understood? You told this like a thousand times already, so just leave us and shut up!

“Dad, please don’t leave me...again…” Lloyd sobbed bitterly into his father’s arms.

“Oh, Lloyd…” Garmadon breathed, continually holding his son close to him.

He gently ran a hand through Lloyd’s hair as he replied, “I…I don't plan to leave you anytime soon, but let's go tell the others the news, ok?”

The green ninja nodded tearfully as he closed his eyes, coming out of the embrace. “It’s been so long…”
“Yes… I couldn’t agree more… Come on...”

Lloyd pulled his father behind him, taking him to the living room where the others were gathered. As Garmadon entered the room, everyone gasped in utter shock and amazement.

“You're not dead? It's a miracle!!”

“Brother! You’ve returned! But how?!”

“Garmadon, my love!”

Lloyd’s father took a seat next to his son and was about to explain everything. They’ll die, remember?! Ugh...not again… I’ve been warning you for the past few minutes! I am kind enough to let you have only your son, got it? Fine...but YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS, OVERLORD! If he tells, you're gonna regret being alive! OKAY! SHUT UP!
Garmadon sighed softly.

“It's nothing…but I'm so glad I'm here. I have missed you all.”
“Is something wrong, Garmy?” Cole asked, resting his hand on the sensei’s shoulder.

“Yeah, but it's not a big deal.”

“Garmadon, may I talk to you alone?” Misako asked.
Garmadon nodded, and the two of them stepped out onto the deck of the Bounty.

“Misako, if you want to be with Wu, I don't mind. I will support your choice, and stay as your friend.” Garmadon weakly smiled.

“I...I feel horrible for not telling you. I do love the both of you, I choose you-”
“And you regretted it. I am not mad; I was when I found out on my own, but it's in the past” He hugged her, slightly squeezing her.

“I just want my family happy. You, Wu and Lloyd.” Cute, but Lloyd is still the only one I won't kill in this bloody place. Understood? I know you stupid record!

“Garmy, I can't breathe. You're crushing me.” Misako spoke, trying to get some air.

“Oh! Sorry, it's been awhile since I hugged someone else who isn't Lloyd,” Garmadon nervously chuckled, loosening his grip on his ex-wife.

“Just stay close to Wu, and don't hurt him…. Ok?” He choked out, releasing her from his arms.

“I can do that. But I hope Lloyd can take this news….” Misako fussed around with her fingers.

“Don't worry, I will tell him. We are probably going to end up talking for a bit,” Garmadon reassured her.

“You should probably head back before one of these children decide to spy on us,” he joked, causing Misako to laugh.
His ex-wife nodded, the two of them walking back to the others.

Ta~da! Chapter 2! If you enjoy this chapter be sure to leave a vote and a comment! ^^