Chapter 7: Return of the Overlord

Three days later...

Garmadon woke up in the middle of the night to a faint wind blowing against the Bounty. He got up and ran to the deck to see his brother and the ninjas there watching the sky. Zane turned to Garmadon, running to him.

“There's going to be a hurricane in a couple of hours, we need to move underground now!” Zane explained.
Garmadon shivered. “That’s not just a hurricane.

“What do you mean?” Nya asked.

“The Overlord. He’s back.” He recalled the moment when the evil spirit had left his body, but made it so Garmadon could move without the Overlord in him.

“What?! How?! I thought Zane defeated him!” Cole exclaimed.

Garmadon let out a sigh. “It’s a long story.” He noticed that someone was missing. Lloyd.

“Where's Lloyd? He's not here.”

“That's the second worst part…we haven't seen him either.” Jay spoke uncomfortably.

Garmadon shivered. “I fear for the worst.” What if- Oh no… “We have to go to Ninjago City.”

“Of course. Of all the places on this island, he’s probably there.” Kai replied back, running to the main room.
Suddenly, in irregular popping static, the television came to life. A voice all-too familiar hummed and filled the space. Everyone froze.

"Hello citizens of Ninjago…"
"No." Garmadon whispered.
"I wouldn't advise you to try and turn off your devices because they are currently under my control." A hollow and distorted cackle resounded. "I am the Overlord and this will be a broadcast to remember. Right here with me is the Green Ninja himself. Oh, what will unfold before your very eyes today?" He paused to chuckle. "Worry not: I’ll tell you. Bear witness to the untold torment and horrors that will befall upon your beloved green savior by my hands...equally as memorable as this broadcast, I would say, will be his demise."

The Overlord cackled and electrified Lloyd with purple lightning, causing him to yell in pain. The Overlord only chuckled and watched him suffer. The Ninja then turned their heads unable to watch, unable to move. The electricity strengthened and Lloyd yelled louder, his body flooding with pain.

“DAD, HELP ME!!!!!” Lloyd shrieked.
No...Not Lloyd… Not my son… Garmadon felt his chest clench in agony, tears threatening to spill. He was shaking. He never wanted this to happen. After everything he’d done to protect his child, it wasn’t any use. How could he- I have to do something!! “He’s in danger! We have to move. Now.” Without hesitation, he started running. He stole Jay’s helicopter. He knew his elemental dragon wouldn’t work since he was so upset. Nothing would separate him from Lloyd ever again. Not anyone, not the first master, not the ninjas and not even the Overlord.

You are DEAD once I get my hands on you, Overlord. No mercy will be shown from me, not after what you are doing to MY son. Prepare to be in a world of pain. He was on the verge of crying. It hurt so much. You demon. I hate you. You...tore him away from me...

Hope you enjoyed!!! Most of this was done by Zena, the amazing fufflepuff!!!
Leave a vote and comment plz!!!