Prequel

"Daddy can we leave now." 7 year old Lauryn asked.
"Hold on sweetheart, we're waiting on you mom to finish up a couple things." Daddy said.
"Mommy hurry up! Where going to be late to Carowinds!" I screamed.
"Okay my little angel." She replied back.
Mommy is pregnant with my little brother, she is 7 months and I can't wait for him to come into the world so we can play together.
"Well hurry you wouldn't want the birthday girl waiting I'm 7 and I'm big enough to ride all the rides with daddy." I screamed back.
~time skip to car ride~
"Mommy are we almost there?" I asked once again.
"No my angel where 2 hours away." The same answer over gotten each time.
"Okay mommy, when do you think we will be there." I asked.
"I have no clue my angel." Mommy said back.
"Lauryn why don't you take a nap princess, and when you wake up we should be there." Daddy asked.
"O......" I didn't get to finish my sentence. The only thing I could remember was the car flipping and mommy screaming. There was blood everywhere, I was struggling to get out the car. When I finally got out I didn't see mommy or daddy. I look back at the car to see them in the car with blood everywhere.
"Mommy!" I scream.

I crawl over to her. My head was hurting and my legs and arms were bleeding. I looked to see if she was okay but all I seen was blood all over and that she wasn't breathing. I scream at the top of my lungs for someone to hear me. I look over to daddy to see if he was okay; he was in the same position as mommy. When I turned my head I saw what hit us, he looked drunk. A drunk driver hit my mommy and daddy, I was crying and screaming when I seen a spark take over the car. I tried getting mommy out the car but she was to heavy, so was daddy. I tried one more time but I got burned by the fire that was taking over. I tried going back one more time save my parents but two arms wrapped around me and pulled me back. When I turned around to see who it was, it was a police officer; he was asking me questions, but all I did was block him out, squirming to get out his touch and back to mommy and daddy but he was to strong and was walking away, taking me with him.

"Boom!" A loud sound came from the car and flames ignited everywhere.
I looked once again; my heart shattered when the car my parents were in blew up. I didn't see what happened after that, I had fainted.