Chapter 5

HELLO MY FAVORITE READERS. I picked this song for this chapter because it reminds me of Lauryn's past. Enjoy the chapter!!!

 Enjoy the chapter!!!

(Luca^^^^^)

~Tyler's POV~

"Luca come on. We're going to be late." I yelled.

"One second! This has to be perfect for Tyra." Luca yelled back.

"She could care less if it's perfect. You could show up at our door with a box of pizza and she would love you forever." I say supportively.

"Do you really think so? I can't mess this up. It's our two year anniversary and I want this to be perfect." Luca says nervously.

"Tyra's going to love it, trust me. You mean the world to her. I don't think one small error like this could mess anything up with what you guys have." I pat his back.

"And how do you know this?" Luca asks.

I gave him the 'dude she my twin sister' look.

"Right twin sister, my bad." he muttered.

"So what do you have planned for my sister." I asked.

"Well, I'm going to take her back to the place where we said we lo......" he was cut off.

"What's going on here?" I see a very curious Tyra ask.

"Nothing just guy stuff." I say.

"Hey beautiful." Luca says while kissing my sister cheek. She blushes and kisses Luca on his lips.

 She blushes and kisses Luca on his lips

I fake gag like it's bothering me.

"Oh shut up." Tyra says rolling her eyes.

"Hey Tyra, did you want me to bring in all that stuff by myself." A familiar voice says sarcastically to my sister.

"No I was coming back, but I got a little distracted." Tyra says while looking at Luca.

I'm just looking at her. Capturing all her beauty. As if I've never seen her before in my life. She doesn't even have to try. Lauryn is just breathtaking. Everything about her is breathtaking. Stop! I can't start thinking about her like that. Lauryn made it very clear that she doesn't want me back in her life and now I have to find a way to deal with that.