Chapter 7

LAURYN MYKEL THOMPSON!!!!

"Oh no she's using your government name. Looks like someone is in trouble." Tyra says with a hint of amusement from her lips.

Oh god! Neriah came into class, furious. You could honestly see the smoke from here ears. "Hello my beautiful  intelligent best friend Neriah Lillian. How was your lunch, did you enjoy it." I say with a big smile. While inside I'm shaking with nerves.

"Cut the crap. You are the worst best friend, how dare you leave me in the cafeteria with him. I didn't even know what to say to him!" She yells quietly while trying to keep her voice down.

"So you like him?" I say smirking.

"Of course I do. If I didn't I would have never acted that way." she groans rubbing her face.

"So you do like me." A very smiling Greyson says.

Neriah closed her eyes before she turns around to look at him. "Uh.... um.... y- yes I do like you." she says blushing widely.

"Well that's great, because I like you too. So what do you say to going out with me this Friday night." Greyson says while walking up to Neriah and grabbing her hands.

" Greyson says while walking up to Neriah and grabbing her hands

Neriah looks down at what is going on.

"Well um... um... I would love too, but Tyra, Lauryn, and I are going to Tyler's first soccer game." she murmurs.

"Who? I'm not going to Tyler's soccer game. I have plans that day." I say.

"Oh yes you are." Neriah says while gritting her teeth.

"Okay then how about Saturday night?" he says with hope shining through his eyes.

She just looks at him. Oh the comedy gold.

"Looks like someone isn't giving up." Tyra blurts to ease the tension.

"Yeah I'm free Saturday night." Neriah says quietly.

"Great! I'll pick you up at seven. Can I get your phone number?" Greyson says.

"Okay yeah great that's great. Sure, it's 304-860-****. So um I'll talk to you next period." Neriah says nervously.

"We have this class together." Greyson says.

"Oh yeah right." she murmurs. "I'll see you in class. Um never mind we're already in class. Uh... Right.... I'm um... I'm just going to sit down now."