Chapter 2

Before school
Tyler POV

Her long black hair.
Her chocolate eyes.
Her perfect curves.
I'm dreaming of her again and I can't stop, she's all I can ever think about. She was everything I ever wanted. No. Everything I ever needed.  I've been in......
"Tyler wake up!" Someone yelled right beside my ear.
I shot up to see my annoying twin sister looking at me. 
"You have an hour to get ready for school." Tyra says
"Okay whatever."
I get up and head to the shower.

~20 minutes later~

After my hot shower I get dress. I'm wearing the usual outfit of course, black jeans and a black v-neck shirt.  Hopefully my senior year won't be to shitty. Maybe this will be the year I get Lauryn to forgive me.  I hate that we're not friends anymore; it kills me to see her sad. I feel like she's hiding something from me but every time I ask she would turn me down when we were younger. Even Tyra wouldn't tell me so I let it be. I grab my phone to see that I have two missed calls from Bianca, sometimes I ask myself why am I still with her. She's cheated on me twice. I sigh and began to call her back.

(Tyler- bold : Bianca- italicized)

Hey babe.
Hey Bianca why did you call me?
Well I was wondering what your schedule is to see if we have any classes together, maybe we can ditch and have our own little fun in the supplies closet just like old times.
Yeah okay, I have: 1. AP History 2. Advance Math 3. Advance Biology 4. Choir I also have second lunch.
We have no classes together or lunch babe. She sound aggravated. Tyler why do you have to be in all these smart classes where all the nerds are. Can't you just be in basic like normal people.
No, if I want to go the best college I want, I have to take the more advanced classes. Babe I'll see you in between classes and see you after school.
You promise?
I promise.
Okay so what do...
Hold on babe, I'm getting another call.
Tyler Devon McDowell don't you dare hang up this call.
I hung up.

(call over)

~call over~

"Your welcome by the way." I look up to see Tyra in front of me.
"Thanks god she can get annoying." I say.
"Why are you still with her then. Dump her sorry ass to the curve and move on. Tyler, you can do better than her I know you can, your going to find the perfect girl one day." Tyra says.
"I already had the perfect girl and I did something stupid to loose her." I mumble quietly hoping she didn't hear me but I guess it wasn't quiet enough.
"Are you talking about Lauryn." She exclaimed.
I don't say anything.

"Tyler I know you still like Lauryn, but you have to get over it. She has her own demons to face and her anger towards you is still strong. Well.... I don't think that would ever go away, you did do her wrong back in 8th grade." Tyra said the last part quietly.

"Don't you think I know that!" I snap, "Lauryn means everything to me and I blew it because I wanted to keep my popularity. That was dumb of me and especially in front of the school." I sigh. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you, it's just, it's like I'm missing a piece of me when she is not around me. Tyra do you think it's weird that sometimes I dream of her." Tyra just stares at me like I've grown to heads.

"Tyler I think you need help. Why do you dream of my best friend. You know what never mind I don't want to know. By the way I won't be home I'm going out with Luca today." Tyra says frustrated.

"Okay but how is that you can date my best friend but I can't even get near Lauryn without her sending me death glares!"

"Well I am the cuter twin. Maybe that's why everyone loves me more." She winks and leave.

As I'm leaving the house I stop and tell my parents that I'm heading to school. My parents are actually pretty lade back. Gabby McDowell is my mom she has short brown hair a freckles on her nose and grey eyes. Xavier McDowell is my dad he has jet black hair and green eyes. My parents have been in love with each other since they were in middle school. They set an example on how to find love.

Anyways I head outside to my grey truck, I love this truck with everything in me

Anyways I head outside to my grey truck, I love this truck with everything in me. I hop inside and start my car to hear Lauryn's favorite song from when we were twelve " What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flats.

 I hop inside and start my car to hear Lauryn's favorite song from when we were twelve " What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flats

At school
I turn in to my parking spot for the last three years to see my best friend Luca. Luca has been there for me since we were in diapers.
"Hey man." Luca says
"Hey." I say back.
"So are you ready for the first day of your last day at hell." He exclaims.
"You know it." l chuckle. "So how's things going with you and my sister?" I ask
"Things have been going great. Tyra makes me happier than ever. The last past three years of my life have been great." He says smiling while staring off in the distance.
I stop paying attention when I see Lauryn walk over to Tyra and Neriah. She looks tired, likes she hasn't slept in days. She still looks as beautiful than ever. I was snapped out my thoughts when a pair of lips pressed against mine. Bianca's lips tasted like coconut, I pull away.
"Oh great Bianca's here yay." Luca says sarcastically
"Shut it." Bianca fires back looking at Luca. "Hey babe." Bianca says turning back to me.
"Hey how was your summer?" I say.
"I'll just go now , not that I wasn't having a conversation with my best friend it's whatever." Luca says then walks away.
"My  summer was great I spent sometime in Paris and London then made it just in time to spend the last of it with you babe." she yells happily.
As Bianca rambles about her trips. I think about Lauryn. Bianca is nothing like Lauryn, she has strawberry blond hair, no lips, she has a b cup bra sizes; well she does have a big ass. Lauryn has everything you could wish for, full lips, a nice body, a stunning personality, and a beautiful smile.

 Lauryn has everything you could wish for, full lips, a nice body, a stunning personality, and a beautiful smile

"Tyler...... Tyler!"
I'm snapped out my thoughts. "What" I say.
"Were you even listening. Of course you weren't now I have to repeat myself." Bianca says rolling her eyes.
"My class is right here." I say before she could blab all over again.
"Okay love you." Says Bianca and gives me a peck on the cheek.

Ignoring what she just said, I walk into class to see HER right in front of me. This is my chance to get Lauryn back. Let my senior year began.