Chapter 3

~Lauryn's POV~

It's lunch and I'm starving. I'm trying to find Tyra and Neriah so we can all sit together. I know we all have second lunch which means our lunch is the best. I look to my left and I see something that makes me want to stab my own eyes out. It's Bianca and Tyler making out. God they make me sick to my stomach. Today in first period was torture, Tyler was annoying as ever while we worked on the project. My hatred was pushed to the side because I couldn't fail this class and I really need to get into a good college to presume my dream of being something. I really should pick a major. there's just so much to choose from.

"Lauryn!" I turn to see Neriah and Tyra walking towards me.
"Finally, we found you. Come on, Luca is saving us a table." Tyra says grabbing my hand.
I sit down at the table with my lunch.
"So how was your summer Lauryn?" Luca asked
"Same old. Same old. The usually stay in the house type summer. Snuggle up with AC on and a good book. Sometimes Tyra would beg me to go places with her." I mumbled while munching on my chicken tenders.
"Oh." Luca says
As everyone chatters on. I get lost in my thoughts. In 3 weeks it will be the anniversary of my parents death.  Even years will past that I lost everything I love, I just don't understand how this could happen sometimes I wish it was me who died in the car crash instead of my parents they were great parents. They were madly in love with each other. My mother was beautiful she had brown eyes, long brown/black hair, and a beautiful smile some people say I was the stunning version of her when I was younger, and my father; he was the best thing out there. He was funny and could light up the room with one single joke. He also had brown eyes and brown/black hair. I would do anything to be with my parents again.

"Lauryn?" Someone saysI was suddenly snapped out my thoughts

I was suddenly snapped out my thoughts.
"What?" I said.
"Are you okay, your crying." Neriah asks worriedly.
"I'm fine, just tired." I said giving her a fake smile.
"Hello my fellow wonderful friends." I hear Tyler say.
I roll my eyes and ignore his presence.
"Can I sit here?" Tyler ask
"Honestly I don't care, I'm going to the library." I rolled my eyes again.
I get up and walk away.
Gosh his presence bothers me so much I hate him with everything in me. So far the first day of senior year sucks. "What I would do just to get away from here" I whisper to myself.

Tyler's POV
"So babe do you want to do anything special today?" Bianca ask seductively
"I don't care. What are you up to." I say with a smirk on my face.
"Meh, I can give you a sneak preview." Bianca says.
"I'd like that." I murmur.
Bianca smashes her lips onto mine, and we're now in a heated make out at lunch even though she doesn't have this lunch. I open my eyes to see a very beautiful Lauryn staring in this direction. She is probably looking for Tyra and Neriah. So I give her a show. Deepening this kiss and Bianca moans. I pull away to see Lauryn gone.