Chapter 4

~Lauryn's POV~

I decided to skip my last block of the day. I know it's the first day of school but I'm just not feeling school today. As I'm walking to my car I see Tyler and his friends walking to their early soccer practice. "I'll catch up with guys later." I hear Tyler say to his team.

"Lauryn wait up!" Tyler yells.

Oh god. I really don't want to see him or talk to him so I started walking a little faster.

"Lauryn wait!" Tyler yells again.

Something in me just says wait and it will all be over soon. I turn around to see Tyler.
"What do you want Tyler." I groaned.

"I was going to ask when you wanted to work on the project?" he questioned.

"I'll do it myself and you can just put your name on. Do we have a deal?" I ask.

"No we don't. I want to help on this project. It's my grade too, it's only fair if I pitch in." he exasperated.

"Fine whatever." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Soooo... when do you want to start?" he says cheekily.

"Tomorrow at six. My house. Don't be late or don't come at all." I muttered

"I'll be there, is there anything I can bring?" he questioned.

"No! just show up and be ready to work." I spat.

"You known Lauryn, you can't be mad at me forever." Tyler says with a smirk.

"Yes I can, I hate you Tyler and if you think you can try to be my friend again your wrong. So go around and keep doing what your supposed to be doing. Play soccer, sleep around with Bianca, and stay the hell out my life!" After that I just walked away leaving a very upset Tyler on school grounds.

"Finally home!" I say heading to the kitchen to make me something to eat. Before I could find something my phone rings. I grab it too see it's Tyra calling me.

(Tyra- bold : Me- italicized)

Hello?

Where in the hell are you?

I went home early I wasn't feeling good.

Oh okay well at least tell someone before you leave.

Okay mom. I laugh

Shut up!

(call over)

I missed my bed so much. I'm laying down eating pizza rolls and scrolling through social media when I hear a knock at my door. Maybe if I'm quiet they will go away.

It's been five minutes are they're still knocking. I finally got up to see who it was.

Oh great, It's Tyler.
"Hey I was wondering if we could work on the project today I have something to do tomorrow at six." He says.

"Sure whatever." I groan.

"So what do you want to do are project on." Tyler asks.

"We can do the civil war and the event that lead up to it." I say.

"Okay so a poster board or write the report." He says.