uno

"Lance? Lance?" I called out, walking down the hallway.

"Yes, princess?" Lance walked out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel around his waist and he had another he used to dry his hair.

"U-um.. A-Allura was, uh... l-looking.. for..." I breathed as he walked closer to me.

"Like what you see?"

"Lance, j-just go talk to Allura w-when you're actually decent, please," I covered my eyes. I felt him pull my hand away and he leaned closer to me.

"Alright, princesa," he winked.

"Bye, Lance. And stop calling me that!" I shouted over my shoulder as I walked away.

-

"Pidge!" I heard someone shout.

"Yes?" I turned around and saw Lance running towards me. Oh, great..

He hugged me. "I'm never leaving you alone ever again."

"Wait, what?" I yelled.

"Did you not- what about when- what?" He pulled away. His eyes widened and then his face turned red.

"What is it?"

"I heard her talking about 'motivation training' but.. how the hell did she... I'll be right back.." he kissed me on the cheek before storming off back in the direction he came from.

"How could you fucking do that?"

"Do what, Lance?"

"Use Pidge as some kind of freaking motivation crap! I thought she almost died! Do you know how scared I was? How I-"

"You really care about her, don't you?"

"Of course I do!"

What are they talking about?

I walked towards the training room and stood outside of the door.

"Allura, I think I'm falling in love with her.. I don't know what to do," I watched as he put his head in his hands and tugged at the ends of his hair.

"Lance, you should tell her."

"I couldn't.. she's... different. I don't want to mess things up with her," he sighed. He looked up and our eyes met. I put one hand on the wall as he stood up, and I watched Allura step back.

When he reached me, my breathing was shallow and my heart was racing. He had me against the wall with both of his hands by my head.

"You love me?" I asked, barely above a whisper.

"Of course."

I looked up at him and bit my lip before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down as our lips met.

He was tense at first but eventually relaxed and kissed back.

His hands moved to my waist and he pulled me closer to him, as my grip tightened.

Soon we pulled apart to breathe and Hunk walked by.

"Get it, Lance!" He shouted, causing us both to blush.

Soon the others came down and stared at us in shock. "Really, bro?" Lance glared at him.

"Sorry, sorry.. so, there are lovers among Voltron now, huh?" He wiggles his eyebrows.