Chapter 1

You don't know how it happened but you became the Queen's personal guard.

You've known her for almost a year and you couldn't believe that you've known her for so long.

No matter what happens between you and the Queen, You'd always protect her.

You secretly had a huge crush on her but how could she love you back? She's probably straight.....

She was the perfect woman of your dreams...
-
You were done patrolling Arendelle with the rest of the guards. Honestly, You loved your job. For one, You protect a wonderful village and for two, You also protect a gorgeous Queen.

Nothing wrong could possibly happen. Right?

Andrew, The guard walking beside you looked at you, which made you really uncomfortable, " Guard Y/N, Is that your name. I'm new here". You nod your head, " Yeah... That's me". He smiled, " Well it's nice to meet you".
You smiled back, " Its nice to meet you too".

You walked faster when the silence was in the air.

You felt weird around new people, But when you met Queen Elsa, You didn't feel weird at all.

You felt attracted to her in a way that caused your skin to get goosebumps and your heart to flutter.

You wish you could just tell her how you feel.

Entering the castle doors, the sight of a red head princess caught your eye. You approach her, " Good evening, Princess Anna". She lightly pushed you, " How many times do I have to tell you, Call me Anna". You chuckled, " Sorry, So where is Elsa"? Anna sighed, " Doing paperwork, As always".

You look down, " Oh". She nudged you, " Is there something your hiding under that chin"? Looking away, You shake your head quickly. Anna raised an eyebrow, " Don't lie to me". You gave in, " Fine.... I like your sister okay".

You expected her to tell you to back off or to leave her sister alone but in reality she was smiling so big with her bright eyes.

" I always knew it! I'm so happy"!

You and the Princess shared a hug.

Sharing your secret to Anna removed a whole lot of stress off your chest.

Anna's eyes lit up as if she had an idea, " Hey, Tomorrow, You should spend the whole day with Elsa! I'll make sure she isn't busy. How does that sound"?

You blushed, " Amazing"!

Anna smiled, " You must've fallen hard for my sister".

You were about to deny but hey she was right.