Chapter 5- Kisses and Pancakes

The place was huge. It was an apartment building in the nice part of the town, and his 'apartment' is out of this world. When you walk in, there is a kitchen to the right and a spiral staircase to the left. With just seeing that I'm amazed.

"Close your mouth, you might swallow a fly." Luca proudly remarks. I mean I kind of guessed he was rich, but not like this. I always wondered if I could live a luxury like this. I probably could, but my brother is way more important.

"It's not bad." I say sarcastically. Trying to hide the fact that i'm impressed.

"Here I'll take your bag. If you walk upstairs the first door to your right is the restroom, and my room is the room all the way down the hall." He says while taking my bags.

"I'm kind of in a skirt. Could I borrow a pair of shorts or something if you don't mind." I say and it's true. I rather not sleep in a skirt tonight.

"Yeah go wash your self up. I'm going to just get a glass of water and I'll meet you in my room."

And with that I'm walking up the stairs.

____________________________________

Luca hands me a pair of his boxers and one of his shirts.

"Thank you."I say and walk into the bathroom. Luca has a his and her bathroom in his room. I close the door and start changing.

His boxers are huge on me, and so is the shirt. They will have to do for tonight. It's not like they are uncomfortable or anything. I open the bathroom door and shut the light off. Luca is laying on his bed watching some sort of television show. He's in a pair of basketball shorts. I grab my work phone from out of my bag and keep it on the side of the boxers. If Duck needs to call me I need to be able to answer my phone. I also don't need Luca finding my messages.

"You can take the right side I always sleep on the left." Luca says without parting his eyes from the television.

"Fine with me." I say because it was. Anything was better than the mattress I called a bed. I should probably get a new one.

I lay on the bed while putting the covers over me. Luca was sitting on top of the covers.

Luca is watching some movie from Lifetime. One of those crazy killer movies based on true events or something.

"Hey could you dim the light."Luca asks me.

What do you mean 'dim the light'. The only thing I could do with a table light was turn it off and on if I could even get it on. I turn it down a few notches.

"Yeah that's good thank you." He says.

It's starting to get chilly in his room, and Luca is only in his shorts. He gets up and lays back down on the bed putting the covers over him. He doesn't know the hole he has dug for himself.

____________________________________

About 10 minutes go by and he's still wide awake watching his movie. I'm laying here deciding what I should do. I turn to my right side facing Luca. He really has a nice face. With his beautiful blue eyes and dark brown hair, I could stare at him all day. I can see his hair starting to grow back on his face. It looks good actually I don't want him to shave it.

That's when I have an idea.

I get up slightly reaching over Luca to grab the remote on the nightstand. While I do so I make sure to not look at him and act innocent. When I have the remote I lay back down while sliding my hand across his chest. I mute the T.V.