Chapter 12- Dinners and Confessions

"So what do you think of this place?" Luca asks. We are sitting in a very expensive looking restaurant. This place has a gigantic fish tank with some of the most exotic fish I have ever seen. I would never step foot in this place on my own. It's way to classy for a girl like me. 

"It's beautiful I don't know what to say." I say while looking around. "Thank you for bringing me here." 

"No problem." He says. 

A young woman walks over. She's wearing a black V-neck that she keeps adjusting lower to show her cleavage. 

"Hello my name is Mal is there any kind of beverages I can start for you today." She says smiling. She directs the whole conversation over to Luca not even giving me a glance. She obviously is interested in him, way to interested in him for my liking.

"I'll just take some water." He says while looking down at the menu.

"Same here." I say as calmly as I can. Is Luca blind or does he just not recognizing the flirtatious glances this woman is giving him. 

She bends down to the floor pretending to pick something up.

"Here I think you dropped this." She says to Luca while putting down a torn off piece of paper on the table. Before he can grab it I lean over the table and pick it up. 

It has a telephone number with a smily face on it. I look at Luca and he's looking at me with a smirk on his face. I about had enough of this so I put the paper back where she left it.

"You should give her a call." I say with a way to sarcastic smile on my face.

He drops his smirk and all emotion in his face has left. The woman comes back with the drinks and puts both of the waters in front of us. 

"Are you guys ready to order?" She asks while taking a pen and small notebook out.

"Yes we actually are." Luca says. He tells the lady his order and I say my order as well. When she walks away I give Luca a glare.

"What's wrong?" He asks with a smirk. He knows exactly what's wrong, and it's pissing me off that he's not doing anything about it.

"Nothing." I say casually. 

"Is she bothering you." He asks while leaning over the table. He still has that stupid smirk plastered on his face.

"Nope not at all." I say without making eye contact. I hear him laugh softly. 

"Oh how hilarious." I whisper to myself loud enough for him to hear.

After waiting about 15 minutes Mal the waitress comes back with our orders. She puts Luca's plate down while leaning to dar forward. 

"Hate to break it to you Mal, but he's originally a woman. Isn't that right Jessica?" I say to the waitress trying to hide my laughter. Oh this will definitely break his pride.

"Oh I'm so sorry Jessica, I'lll just take this back." She says while grabbing her number off the table. She scurries off into the kitchen. When she leaves I break out into a fit of laughter. Luca's face is incredibly red. Either from embarrassment or anger, but either one of those reactions would be funny.

"What the hell. I'm a woman?" He whisper yells with a serious face. I start laughing again, and that's when I see Luca's lips curve up into a smile. 

"I'll admit her reaction funny, but Angel you know I'm only interested in one woman." He says whispering the last part.

"Hmm.. And who would that be?" I whisper back smiling.