Chapter 4- A date

I slowly pulled away from the kiss. It wasn't rushed or forced, it was nice, slow and passionate. Nothing what I would've expected from Luca.

After the kiss he looked into my eyes stunned. Then he hid his face in the crook of neck. While putting his hands around my waist he started swaying back and forth to the music. I rested my forehead on his chest and closed my eyes. This was getting way too comfortable...

"Jo where ya at I need help over here!" Jane called from behind the counter.

"That's my cue." I whispered to Luca, and pulled away from his grasp. I walked away to the counter noticing Luca's gaze not leaving me.

Luca walked over to where I was pouring drinks. His friends left a little while ago while him and I were dancing. He wasn't talking just watching me pour drinks for the folks around us.

"You got you're dance, what do you need now?" I asked with a small smirk on my face, not looking up from the drinks I was pouring. I handed the young man his drink that was sitting right next to Luca.

"Let me take you out after your shift." He says quietly.

"I can't tonight, I don't leave until 3:00." I say while handing another lady her drink.

"That can be arranged." Luca says and walks away. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Jane jogs over to me.

"Oh my who was that cutie that you were just dancing with?" She spits out way to excitedly.

"Just someone." I look down smiling.

"Well he just asked for the manager, and said it was urgent just to warn you." Jane walks away.

I roll my eyes not worried about what he's going to try to do. My boss is definitely not going to let me off early tonight. It's incredibly busy and I already promised to lock up weeks ago.

"Jo your shift is done, someone is going to lock up for you." My boss Pete announced to me.

"Wait what. What do you mean, I promised you I would lock up weeks ago."

"That young man over there said he needs you tonight, everything is taken care of." Pete days while pointing to Luca who is sitting by the door.

I roll my eyes and walk around the counter.

"So where are we going?" I ask Luca with a grin on my face. One day can't hurt? And I'm counting on winning that fight.

"Lets leave that up to me." And out the door we went.

____________________________________

We've been riding for a few minutes now. He said said that he was going to take me to a diner to grab something to eat and talk. It's been pretty quiet in
here. I lay my head against the window and look at the people we pass.

We arrived at a diner called Warminster West. It's opened for 24 hours and has really good food in Luca's opinion. While I grab my purse out of my bag Luca must have ran around the car to open my door.

"Thank you." And I smile at him. He closes the car door and puts his hand around my waist. We walk up a few steps and he opens the doors once again.

"Ahhh Luca where have you been my boy." An older gentleman announces while giving Luca a hug. "And who's the beautiful woman you brought with you tonight."

"Pops this is Jo. Jo this is my father Xavi." Luca says introducing us to each other.

I reach my hand out to give Luca's father a hand shake. "It's nice to meet you Mr.Silva." I say trying to act respectful.