Chapter 7

Hi ppl! I changed the name of the story to: When I wake up will you be by my side?(peterick)
Anyway enjoy!!!
Warning: this chapter sad:(

(Pete point of view)
   God I love my Patrick. He is so perfect in every way. My parents know about me and Patrick and they were delighted to hear that we were dating. We told them these news in fourth grade. We told Patrick's parents too. Patrick's mom was delighted like my parents but his dad...acted differently. My parents have always treated my baby kindly when Patrick's mom died in seventh grade and when his dad was shit.
         I have talked to my best friends about this thing I want to ask Patrick and they were so happy to hear the news.
        Now today is the day. I grab a random shirt and pair of jeans and shoes and put them on. I grab a beanie before running down the stairs. My parents already left for work so it's just me and Patrick. Well Brendon is coming over when I leave to get"the present". I see Patrick sleeping on the couch. I walk over to my sleeping gorgeous angel and tickle him.
       "Ahh Pete I'm up I'm up!!!", he giggles.
         "Tell me your mine and I'll stop", I smirk.
        "I have always been yours!!! Ugh!!!Im yours!!!", he laughs. I stop ticking him and tackle him in a hug. I press kisses everywhere. He giggles.
        "Morning baby", we tell each other at the same time. We laugh.
        "Ok angel I have to go to get ready for our anniversary", I tell him.
        "I can't believe ten years ago I was in this house when you asked me to be your boyfriend and we had our first kiss", Patrick giggles. I smile.
       "I know baby. And later...we can more fun", I tell him. He smirks.
       "Good", he whispered before he cupped my cheeks and kissed me sweetly. I sat up so he could straddle me. His hands were still on my cheeks and mine were around his waist. In a matter of seconds he was laying down, hands on my cheeks, him still straddling me, our shirts were off and my tongue was inside his entrance, swirling and sucking and nipping him. He moaned my name. Fortunately, we weren't fully naked for what happened next.
        "HELLO ASSHOL- woah I didn't need to see that", Brendon bursts through the door. Shit. Shit shit shit. Fuck why did I give him a key. He takes a picture of us. We were still in our current positions once he took photos. I pull my tongue out of Patrick.
       "BRENDON URIE!!!" I yell. I'am faster than him so I managed to come up from behind and pull him back by his shirt collar.
       "Uh....hey guys", Brendon smiles.
       "Dude...knock", I tell him.
         "Ok ok. But honestly you knew I was coming and you guys were doing that", Brendon laughs. "Ok well you guys can continue your sex".
          I stick my tongue out at him. I walk towards the couch and put my shirt back on. I help Patrick put his clothes on.
      "I will be back ok baby", I kiss Patrick sweetly, one hand holding his chin and the other wrapped around his waist. He cupped my cheeks.
       "Can I get a pic? You guys are just way too adorable", Brendon asks. We break the kiss, leaning our foreheads together. I nod. I kiss him again before kissing his forehead
       "Bye baby bye Brendon!!!", I yell as I shut the door.

(25 minutes later)
(Still pete point of view)
     Ok. Part one of plan complete. Now part two.
       I get in the car and start the engine before I feel a hand over my mouth. I turn to see Patrick's dad holding a gun up to my head.
       "You took away my sex toy boy. He was mine", he tells me grabbing my shirt collar.
        "He was never yours. I won't let you hurt him", I snap at him.
         "Oh boy...you already did".He pinned me down on the seat and drugged me. Before I drifted off, my last thoughts were "God...I know I haven't done much for this world but please...don't let him get to Patrick".

(Patrick point of view)
       Pete has been missing for nearly a week now!!! Where is he??? Dear God where is my Pete???Where is my life, my baby, my sweet angel, my soul...my Pete. Pete is missing and here am I crying on the bed we share.I wipe my tears with my arm. Everyone honestly feels more bad for me than his own parents for the disappearance of Pete. I sigh. I get up and grab my jacket off the coat hanger. I open the door and walk out to the cold world.
         I don't know how I ended up in the forest. Fuck it's freezing. I walk around, hopeless, depressed,scared.Oh but I'm not scared for myself I'm scared...for Pete. I look up. I'm almost at the top of the hill where me and Pete had sex. Wait...I see something in the distance. I walk towards it. Oh my God. ITS PETE FUCKING CAR!!!!!! I run over to it and peer inside. I don't see Pete but I see a bag. A bag from a Jewelry store? The wind makes me whip my head to the side. I see a cabin.
       I sigh. I'm stressed. I'm cold. I need to be warm. I walk towards the cabin. Fortunately, the door isn't locked. I walk in. I search for a light switch. Finally, I find one. The lights flicker on. I gasp at the sight. There's a large table covered in tons of blood ad I mean tons of fucking blood with straps hanging on the sides with a large light above it. Beside the table sits a small table with a bunch of weapons and tools doctors use. I walk pass it, even more scared.
       I walk into the next room. I gasp again at the sight. There's a chair plugged in with machines. Geez. But the weird thing is all this stuff seems...used. Like someone has just been here.
      Ok one last room, except bathroom but I can just imagine the horrible sight. But nothing can compare to what I see in the next room. I gasp.
        "PETE!!!"
Ooh cliffhanger XD this one is shorter by the way hope you enjoyed!!!!