Chapter 8

Hey!!!!wassup!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!ALSO I CHANGED THE DESCRIPTION!!!!!!
Warning:sad:(
(Patrick point of view)
        "PETE!!!", I scream. I run over to him. He is strapped to the wall by chains. His head is cracked and his entire body is gushing and pouring with blood. His head looks like it's an open egg!!!!Oh no no no Pete!!!
         "PETE!!!Please baby can you hear me?", I cry. I'm too weak and I can't break the chains. Fuck Patrick fucking save Pete!!!
         "Oh please no no no no no Petey...", I cry wrapping my arms around him.
         "Hello Patrick".
          I look up to see my fucking dad. I sit in front of Pete.
          "What the fuck did you do to him", I yell at him. I can't let him hurt him. I need to protect him this time.
         "Come on my little sex toy. We had fun. He kept telling me not to hurt you. Pathetic. Oh and by the way...he wanted you to have this...it was in his coat pocket", he throws me a box. I grab it and open it. Oh my god. It's a wedding ring! He was going to propose...
       "I had bring him over to the machine in the other room. I put these tube things on his arms and legs to suck a lot of blood out of him. He fought at first but then gave up. Then I had to beat him up. That's why he is bleeding a lot. It was fun", he smiled. My eyes grew big. No...Pete no.
          "NO PETE NO NO NO PETE!!!", I screamed. I cupped his cheeks. I saw no sign of life.
          "I need blood to live Patrick...so I thought why not take his...since he ruined my life", he said.
          "Pete did nothing to you", I yell at him. I searched for anything that gave me a sign that he was there.
       My father started walking towards us, so I sat in front of him. Before he could reach us, something, a baseball bat hit my dad on the side of his head. I watch him fall to the ground.
        "Patrick?"
         I looked up to see Brendon and his girlfriend Sarah staring at us.
          I cried my heart out. I moved away from the front of Pete. They gasped at the sight.
         "What happened?", Brendon asked me as Sarah bent down to look at  Pete.
        I told them everything that happened. They both gasped. I heard sirens of police outside. I look at the spot my dad was at. I gasp.
          "Guys he's gone!!!", I say, my body filled with fear.
          "Shit", Brendon mutters. He turns to me. "Come on lets carry him".
          We finally managed to break the chains. Brendon put one of Pete's arms around him and I put Pete's other arm around me. Basically, we were dragging him.
        When we stepped out, I was almost blinded by the flashes of red and blue. But I could see my best friends, Pete's parents, and most of the student body crying. We set him down on a stretcher. I placed my hand on his cheek. I leaned over and kissed him, even though I knew he couldn't respond. I heard a couple "aww"s from the crowd of people.
        "Patrick, you can go ride with Pete", Mrs.Wentz tells me. I nod, climbing into the ambulance.
         During the whole ride to the hospital, I was bent down on my knees, holding his hand and telling the paramedics what had happened. We get to the hospital quicker than I expected.
The doctors say he has had a lot of blood loss and needs a blood transplant . The blood of Pete's dad matches with Pete's blood so the blood transplant would have to be from the dad. 
         I look at myself in the mirror in the bathroom. My eyes were red and still filled with tears. My hair was standing up and messy.
"Hey Pattycakes", I hear Gerard say and knock on the door.
"Only Pete can call me Pattycakes", I tell him.
"Oh yeah. Sorry Patrick. But please come out", Gerard plead.
I open the door. I see my best friends Brendon, Gerard, Frank, Tyler, Josh, Joe, and Andy waiting for me. They were smiling through tears in their eyes. At least they didn't look as bad as I did.
I fling my arms around my friends for a group hug.
"I want my Petey!", I cry on Brendon's shoulder. They all hug me, trying to comfort me. But the comforting didn't help at all.
"Guys? Is it true Pete was going to propose to me?", I ask them pulling away.
The guys look at each other before Brendon answers.
"Yes...he was going to propose today. He left the house today to get the ring he ordered. Wait. How did you find out?", Brendon said. I hold up my hand that has the ring on it.
"My dad told me he took it from him", I look at the ground. Brendon comes over and puts an arm around my shoulder.
"Mr. Stump?"
I look up to see a male doctor.
"Yes?", I ask.
He does a follow motion. I follow him, with my hands in my pockets, my head down, and a broken heart.We stop in front of a hospital room. I look up and see my Pete.
"You can go in. But he's not awake yet", the doctor tells me. I nod my head sadly. He leaves patting my shoulder. I walk into Pete's room.
"Pete?", I whisper. He doesn't move. I walk all the way towards him."Pete?"
I put my hand on his cheek, turning his beautiful face to face me.
"Can you hear me baby?", I say sadly. I look at his hand on the side of the bed. I hold it. I look over at Pete. I lean down and kiss his lips. But as I kissed him, he laced our fingers together.
       I pull away and look at our hands!
       "BRENDON!", I scream. He runs into the room with the others following. 
       "What happened?", he asked, in a very worried tone.
       "He laced our fingers together", I say looking down at our hands. I felt tears dripping down my cheeks. I pull up his hand to my face and kiss it lightly.
       "I'll stay with you baby, I promise", I whisper to him.
Hope you liked don't worry it get better:)