Chapter 11(last chapter)

Hi this last chapter!!!! I'm starting a new Peterick fanfic tomorrow anyway enjoy!!!!
P.S. This chapter is short! Also please follow my friend Kaylee5389 and read her stories:)
14 years later
(Pete, age 32,point of view)
"So that's how you and daddy met?", my little daughter, Shayla asked.
"Yep", I answer. We hold hands as we walk downstairs for her fifth birthday party.
"Can I go see my friends?", she asks. I nod and she gives me squeezes me into one of her big bear hugs. I lean down and kiss her forehead. I see her run towards her friends. But then there is one person who catches my eye.
He has strawberry blonde hair and wore a fedora. He is in a suit similar to mine. I smile at the sight of my baby Pattycakes. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his back. Of course he isn't surprised cause he knows who it is.
"Hi", I mumble onto his neck, now sucking on it.
"Hi...Petey please not here", he mumbles as I kiss his neck.
"Ok baby...but can I kiss you?", I ask.
"Of course you can...", he whispered. That's all I needed to here. I turned him around to face me and I pecked his lips softly. It was a gentle, sweet, soft, perfect kiss, like all the kisses we have. It reminds me of one of our favorite kisses, under the cork tree. (Ha I just made a pun XD!!!)
          "Awww".
           We pull away to see Brendon and his finance, Sarah smiling at us. I flip Brendon off and he laughs.
"Come on guys. We're going to out to take a family photo", Sarah smiles. We follow them outside. Even though I'm not actually related to them, they are still my family. I help Patrick climb onto my back for a piggyback ride. He wraps his arms around the back of my neck as I carry him outside.
          "PETERICK CONFIRMED!!!!"
          I turn around to see two kids. One with black hair and blue eyes and the other with red hair and blue eyes. They were both reordering.We smile at them and their reactions. They must be fans from our band Fall Out Boy.
         "Can we get a picture?", the one with red hair yells. We nod.
         "YES!!!TOLD YA YOU FUCKING BITCH THIS PLAN WOULD WORK!!!!WAIT IS JOSHLER HERE TOO?!?!?!?!", the one with black hair yells.
        We nod. They both smile and run over to us. We hug them and their smiles we will never forget.
        "Where are your parents?", I ask them. They look on the ground.
        "We don't have parents... we are orphans", the black haired one answers, who her name is Amanda The other one named Kaylee played with her fingers. Me and Peterick exchanged a smile and so did Josh and Tyler.
         "Well we can adopt you", Patrick says kneeling down to Amanda's level and pulling her into a hug. I get into the hug too.
         "And me and Josh will adopt you", Tyler says pulling Kaylee into a hug. 
        "Really?", Amanda whispers into my shoulder.
         "Yes", I whisper back. We pull away from our hug. Amanda climbs onto Patrick's back and Patrick climbs onto my back. To my surprise, carrying both of them at the same time is not as heavy as I thought.
       I turn my head and see Kaylee with a few tears in her eyes along with Amanda. Kaylee wraps her arms around Josh's leg and Tyler does the same but on his other leg. I get to where we are taking the photo before joshler and their kid. They come later and Josh looks really fucking tired. We all gather for a group photo.
        I wrap my arms behind Patrick when I put him and Amanda down. My four kids including Amanda, stand in front of us. Amanda, Shayla, Adam, and Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the fourth all have big smiles on our faces.
        This is my life now. And there's nothing else I rather ask for:) :) :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this!!!i had fun writing it. I'm going to make another fanfic with joshler and Peterick first chapter out later ok bye;)