Part Four| Exactly

DD decided he would get some coffee before he started his adventure to find the man he was dreaming about. He stopped by the local coffee shop again, stepping in to the nice air conditioned room.
"Hi DD!!" He heard a familiar voice chirp. "What can I get for you?" DD waved at Julian, smiling a bit. What a nice guy...
"Oh, I'll have a small latte please." DD sat down at a small table, opening his laptop to do some simple editing for Chris while he waited for his drink. He didn't notice, but Julian was watching him carefully as he worked.
"Yknow, you look really familiar to me. I know you come here a lot, but I feel like I know you... more than that." Julian laughed nervously and looked away. "I know that's weird to say, but.. you remind me of a guy I've been having... dreams about." DD perked up after he heard Julian talking about dreams.
"Oh really? What kind of dreams?" DD closed his laptop, his interest peaked. Julian seemed flustered, and when he brought DD's drink to him, he sat next to him. "W-well, I keep seeing this--this guy in my dream, and he... he acts a lot like you. Like... exactly like you." Julian seemed very embarrassed. DD took a sip of his drink.
"You're not gonna believe this, but I think I've been having the exact same dreams about you."