Part Ten| Apologies (END [for real this time])

Ding Dong saw Chris's car outside his apartment building the next day. He had a hell of a headache, he couldn't even imagine how Julian must feel. Ding Dong narrowed his eyes. Julian. That must be why Chris was here- to drop him off. DD heard the approaching steps of his roommate, he stood up groggily and locked the door, then went back to bed and covered his face with a pillow.
      A few minutes of blissful silence passed before DD heard a knock on his door.
"Ding Dong?..." It was Julian. Of course. His nasally voice sounded croaky- he'd been crying.
"What do you want?" DD didn't want to deal with this, his headache was bad enough.
"Please let me in..." DD sighed and opened the door, looking Julian up and down. His hair was mused, he had dark circles under his eyes, his nose was red and raw. His whole face just screamed "upset."
"What do you want?"
"I want to apologize."
DD bit his lip. "You have nothing to apologize for. We weren't even dating."
"But I wanted to. Oh god, I wanted to."
DD crossed his arms. "Of course you did..." He still couldn't believe Julian, since he so eagerly kissed Matt. Julian's eyes were full of tears- he looked like a mixture of sadness, regret, anger, and frustration.
"I thought Matt was you, okay?!"
DD let his arms fall to his sides. "... what?"
"I-I was drunk, you and Matt have the same body type, I couldn't see very well, I just got mixed up!! And I t-told him how much I want you to be my boyfriend!"
DD looked down. "That's not true."
Julian grabbed DD by the collar of his shirt, pulling him close. He was crying again. "Don't you get it?! I'm in love with you, Ding Dong..."
      DD blushed. Him and Julian hadn't been this close for a long time, and he'd never seen Julian this upset- or sincere. He wanted to be stubborn, but he knew Julian wasn't lying. He put his hands up to Julian's face, wiping his eyes. Julian cleared his throat and spoke again hoarsely.
"I-I still get dreams about you... and we're together, and we can openly be in love... I want that s-so much, Ding Dong...."
DD teared up a bit. Julian was upset, and it was all because of him. "I'm so sorry..."
"You should be." Julian forced a small smile, giggling under his breath. DD sighed and rested his forehead against Julian's, looking in his eyes. "How can I make it up to you?" Julian closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around DD's waist. "Kiss me."
And he did.
      It was one of the best kisses DD had ever had, besides his first kiss with Julian. It was soft and sweet, both of them murmuring apologies and confessions to each other. Julian had left a few marks on Ding Dong's neck. DD was a bit sensitive there, so he spoke up a bit.
"W-what are you doing?"
"Marking my territory~"
DD gulped. "W-why?"
"You're mine now."
".... I love you."
"I love you too, Ding Dong."

END

(A/N- Ryan and Chris ended up getting together too)