Part Nine| Mistakes

Julian was drunk. Very drunk. His vision was blurred- He'd definitely had more than he could handle. He sat on the couch, leaning on Ding Dong. He looked up at the lanky figure, squinting a bit- since when did DD have such light colored hair? And since when was it so well groomed? He grumbled and buried his face in DD's shoulder. He laughed and ruffled Julian's hair. DD never laughed, unless they were alone... that was strange.
"Your laugh is pretty," Julian slurred.
"You're pretty," Ding Dong responded. His voice was a bit higher than usual. Huh. Julian looked up at DD.
"C-can we talk in... in private?"
DD nodded, taking Julian's hand and leading him to the bathroom, closing the door softly.
"What's wrong?" DD sat on the edge of the bathtub.
"I-I.. I still have d-dreams about you. E-every night. W.. we get farther every time, and you S-still won't make a move in real life...." Julian smiled crookedly, taking DD's hands and pulling him up from his sitting position. He pulled him very close- His eyes were blue. Were his eyes always blue? Julian couldn't remember. "S-so I decided since you can't take a h-hint, I'll do it for you." He pushed DD against the wall, kissing him gently. He put his hands in DD's hair. After a few moments, he felt hands on his belt. He groaned quietly, stepping closer. And then.. the door opened. Julian looked up at the intruder- another lanky boy, but this one seemed very upset. Julian looked back to his partner- oh no. Oh my god. I'm kissing Matt. I'm kissing the wrong boy. Julian felt his face go cold.
"Ding Dong, I--"
"Goodbye, Julian." He slammed the door- DD never slammed doors. Even when he was really mad. Julian covered his mouth, his eyes filling with tears. He felt a hand on his shoulder- Matt- and he turned towards him, pushing him away.
"G-get the hell away from me. I made a mistake." Julian left the room, going to Chris's guest room and locking the door. He buried his face in a pillow, sobbing as quietly as he could- he didn't want to disturb Chris and Ryan.
Oh god, I messed up. I really messed up.