Part Eight| Goodbye

(A/N- I love Matt w all my heart I'm so sorry I made him the bad guy but I had to)
Oh no.
     Ding Dong felt panicked- this couldn't be happening, right? He was reading the situation wrong. Julian just.. Got nervous, is all. He gets that was sometimes, Ding Dong knew that. But then Matt threw a wink at Julian, and Ding Dong realized he was exactly right about this.
Julian has a crush on Matt.
    Ding Dong felt his face go hot, the kind of heat that you only experience when you're absolutely outraged- he was clutching his fists so tight his knuckles went white, beads of cold sweat forming on the back of his neck. He opened his mouth to say something when Chris interrupted.
"Alright fellas, shall we play our game?"
Of course Matt was the first to reply. "Some sonic bs, right?"
Ding Dong entered the conversation, a sharp tone to his voice. "Yes, it's called Sonic Adventure, and don't act so excited- none of us are." He strutted to the recording room, getting a quick glance at the worried expression on Julian's face. He knows something's up, Ding Dong thought. But I know something's up with him, too.
    The other men walked into the room shortly after- Chris sat next to Ryan, Ryan sat next to Ding Dong, Ding Dong sat next to Julian, and Julian sat next to Matt. Matt shot a short grin at Ding Dong before turning to Julian.
"So what do you do, Jules?"
DD felt like he was burning up with anger. That's my nickname for him... Julian looked like he was burning up for a very different reason.
"O-oh, well, I-I used to work at a coffee shop. But I started working here a-and I do animation stuff- Ding Dong helps me out with coding and things." Matt smiled sickeningly sweet at Ding Dong. "Oh, isn't that special."
Ding Dong put a protective hand on Julian's arm. "Yes, it is." Julian looked up at Ding Dong, a confused expression on his face. He put his hand over Ding Dong's, squeezing it gently. DD smirked at Matt, feeling a bit more confident as the recording started.
       After recording a few episodes, Chris proposed that they should have a party in his apartment. Julian and Matt enthusiastically agreed, and Ding Dong and Ryan just shrugged. Chris took that as a yes, so they all drove over to his apartment building.
           Four hours and two cases of beers later, the apartment building was blasting music and completely dark. Ding Dong wandered around, not really drunk- or at least not as drunk as the rest of them. He wanted to find Julian and leave, but he had to let Chris know first. He opened the door to Chris's room to see him and Ryan making out on the bed. Ding Dong rolled his eyes and shut the door. Now I need to go find Julian... He decided to check the bathroom, but paused when he heard... noises. He opened the door to see exactly what he expected.
      Julian's hands were in Matt's hair, and Matt's hands were on the loops on Julian's belt. They were kissing, Matt pressed against the wall. It... it looked just like how him and Julian first kissed. The moment was soon broken when Julian heard the door open, looking up at Ding Dong with wide eyes. His face went pale.
"Ding Dong, I--"
Ding Dong's eyes were burning with approaching tears. I won't cry in front of him. I won't cry in front of them.
"Goodbye, Julian." DD slammed the door, leaving the apartment building as fast as he could.
He drove home alone.