Part Six| Dreamy (end?)

Julian looked absolutely mortified by DD's suggestion.
"I-I'm sorry, what?" DD looked around nervously, standing up.
"Oh, uh, never mind, it was a stupid idea-" he was cut off by Julian grabbing his wrist and looking up at him, his eyes wide and pupils dilated.
"N-no. I mean- yes? Whatever.. I... I-I want to kiss you." Julian practically blurted out his response, and DD almost didn't understand him. When they both processed what was happening, Julian left the table, switching the sign on the front door to closed and shutting the curtains. DD's jaw dropped.
"R-right here? Right now?" Julian just nodded, his hands fumbling with the strings on his hoodie. DD had started to notice this about him- he always needed his hands to be busy. He stepped closer to Julian, but he was caught off guard when Julian closed the space between them, their chests pressed together. DD felt his face heat up a bit, only managing to let out a breathy "hey" when the other man was so close to him. How did Julian look so confident all the sudden? He smirked and before DD knew it, he was being pushed against a wall, his hands pinned at the sides of his torso. He let out a shaky breath, staring wide eyed down at Julian. DD gulped and barely managed to croak out what he was saying.
"I-I didn't expect you to be the dominant type."
Julian smiled- almost a teasing smile, a 'wait until you see what happens next' smile- and trailed his hand from DD's wrist to his waist. "I didn't expect you to be so submissive."
DD gasped a bit and grabbed onto the back of Julian's hoodie, pulling him closer.
"What- what are you doing to me?"
Julian finally leaned in, their lips almost touching.
"I'm loving you."
DD finally cracked and wrapped his arms around Julian's neck, pulling him close and kissing him. And, hell, it wasn't soft like in his dreams. It was rough, and fast, not even trying to be proper. There was barely even a moment for DD to get a good grip on the kiss before Julian pressed his tongue against DD's lips, practically begging for entry. Oh my god, what do I do. OH MY GOD. DD was shaking a bit, more from excitement than fear- but mostly a mix of both. He opened his mouth a bit, letting Julian in. But Julian didn't stop there. He gripped DD's waist, stroking the skin showing under his tee shirt. Holy shit. A small aching noise escaped DD's lips- which was very embarrassing for him, but very exciting for Julian.
"You like that?" He murmured. DD nodded the best he could without breaking the kiss. Julian smirked- or DD could assume that- and slid his hands up the front of DD's shirt, exploring his chest. DD broke away from the kiss. It wasn't because he wanted to- if he could, he would be kissing Julian forever. But he desperately needed a breath, so he had to. Julian looked... disappointed. DD ran his hand through Julian's mass of curls, pressing his forehead against his. "That was... really nice." Julian's hands were still under his shirt. They were cold, which was stimulating at the least for DD.
      Julian nodded, staring for a moment before grinning widely. "Would you say it was... dreamy?"
DD groaned. "You're awful, Julian."
"I know."