Chapter 1: Moving Out!!!

Okay, so we're moving out, since when you've made that decision without even discussing about it!! That was absolutely so not what I was expecting. I said that annoyingly to Eric( so called my X boyfriend). Well I didn't expect you to understand but I really love to live in a jungle. Wait, what did you just said? Living "in" a jungle!!! Well... actually yes, I bought a bungalow in the forest... He said nervously. For what in the hell did you want to live in the jungle, I mean forest all of the sudden!? It's dangerous living in a forest like that plus why are you so interested in this kind of "thing" all of the sudden? Oh, come on. This kind of thing is a piece of cake and the photo i'm gonna take here's gonna worth thousands. Fine! But your on your own. I'm staying in another place! I said angrily.
Eric's RP
Shit, if she got away then I won't be able to lure out that bastards. I wasted 50,000$ to bought her just to lured that guy. Stupid DOG!! Wait... if I could let her go to the academy with me then it's easy to lure that dog!
Nope! I bought you so you can't leave me. Okay, fine. I'll let you go to "The Night Academy" with me but there's one problem. You must never leave my sight! He said harshly while pulling my hand hardly not letting me go. Deal! but on the second recess I want my privacy. I said impatiently. Deal! He said.
Y/N RP
Why does he always stick with me like a glue. Can't I get my freedom?! From the day I accidentally broke the statue of Venus I ended up in the Casino. And this nasty guy bought me. ordered me to claimed him as my X boyfriend. But I wonder if he's hiding something from me. Is he using me? Why did he want to risk 50,000$ to bought me? He's got to be using me. The 3rd months when I'm at that so called "The Night Academy", I'll find a helpful yet friendly friend and help me escape this place.
Boom! A loud explosion broke my thoughts. And when I was about to go and checked......
Author speech

Hey guys! I wondered if your excited to know what is happening. But this is only the beginning! there's more for you to read! If you like it. Be sure to put more of my books in your library.^~^