Chapter 20- Kiss

Your POV

Tomorrow is the last day I have until we start night classes and I'm so excited.

Right now, I am sitting next to Laurence waiting for the two choreographers (Emily and Jay) to arrive.

"So, what do you think the big project is?" Laurence asked me.

"I'm not sure but I'm really excited." I smiled. "These are professional choreographers so who knows what they'll have in mind."

"I can tell you're very hyped." Laurence commented as he smiled. "It's cute."

"Heh, thanks." I laughed awkwardly.

He thinks I'm cute!

"Hey (y/n), I was thinking-"

"Quiet down class." Laurence was cut off by Donna. "Our guests are here."

Everyone clapped.

"Thank you everyone." Emily said humbly. "The big project is a dance video."

A dance video? How come I didn't see that coming?

"The dance will be 5 minutes long and everyone will be involved." Jay joined in.

"Since (y/n) and Laurence are so compatible, they will be the two main characters." Emily smiled at Laurence and I.

The class clapped.

We're so compatible? What the heck does that mean?

"This piece is about love." Emily said gracefully. "It's about the journey of finding love."

And how come I didn't see that coming either?

"How do you express love?" Jay asked the class.

If someone answers with a k-

"A kiss." Aphmau suggested.

OH MY IRENE! NOPE! NO! NO! NOPE!

"Correct. There will be a four eight count kiss."

"Four eight count kiss?!" I exclaimed.

(AN: If you don't know what that means, it basically means your counting to eight 4 times.. kind of slow. You're welcome)

"What? You don't wanna kiss me?" Laurence joked.

Laurence do not start with that!

"I-"

"Laurence and (y/n), you will do fine." Emily reassured me.

I nodded.

"And we will be doing everything between now and tomorrow. Today we will learn everything and tomorrow we film." Jay explained.

I look at Laurence but quickly looked away.

"Let's get to work." Emily smiled.

After a few hours we learned the part where Laurence and I had to kiss.

My heart is skipping so many beats. My stomach has wyverns in it.

Laurence lightly grabbed my chin and brought me closer to him. He closed his eyes and I kept mine wide open.

The last second and I turned away so Laurence kissed my cheek.

"(Y/n), you know you actually have to kiss him." Aphmau said kindly.

"I know." I backed away from Laurence.

"What's wrong?" Laurence asked.

"Is this (y/n)'s first kiss?" Katelyn teased.